ServiceNow Technical Delivery Manager, Deloitte Global Technology
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123392
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Halifax, NS; Calgary, AB; Ottawa, ON; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
What will your typical day look like?
This role will focus on leading dedicated teams to deliver solutions while ensuring we stay aligned to our internal best practices. The main focus of delivery will center around our Cybersecurity practice and ensuring we deliver solid solutions that underpin the overall Cyber strategy within our firm. In this interesting and diverse role, you’ll:
- Work to lead dedicated teams within the ServiceNow Ecosystem. As part of a broader ServiceNow Center of Excellence, team you will be able to work with many other ServiceNow leaders and professionals across the globe to provide input on setting standards and paving the road forward to collectively deliver solutions internally within Deloitte.
- You’ll use or develop skills in many areas including some of the latest ServiceNow spaces such as Security Incident Response, Security Operations and Orchestration/Automation.
- You will have the opportunity to interact with management and leaders in a global environment from multiple countries and varied business areas across our organization.
- Lead high performing teams of diverse developers from varied time zones which will give you the chance to grow your people management skills with assistance from various levels in our team.
About the team
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 3+ years of experience in ServiceNow or other enterprise grade ITSM platform
- Minimum 1+ years of experience in supervisory or people management functions
- Expert knowledge of enterprise grade Service Management platforms and their application to complex hybrid cloud and on premise solutions
- Good understanding of IT Security standards, policies, procedures
- Proven ability to lead a delivery a team on multiple projects at a time
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Prior experience in professional services environment or similar Demonstrated ability in solution or enterprise architecture ServiceNow Certified System Administrator or ServiceNow CIS is an asset
- CISA certification is desirable but not necessary
- Ability to work effectively, with minimal day-to-day supervision, and contribute significantly to the success of the practice globally
- Flexible work style and experience managing to defined deadlines and work under tight time constraints
- Security Operations experience
The salary range for this position is $85,000 - $156,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.