Deloitte Global - Oracle Marketing Leader (Director)
Reference code: 125731
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte Global is the engine of the Deloitte network. Our professionals reach across disciplines and borders to develop and lead global initiatives. We deliver strategic programs and services that unite our organization.
Want to make an impact that matters? Consider Deloitte Global.
As the Marketing Leader for the Global Oracle Alliance, you will be responsible for developing and executing high-impact marketing plans that align with the Global Oracle Chief Commercial Officer’s growth strategy. In this critical role you will employ cutting-edge marketing techniques and channels to accelerate pipeline and revenue generation. Success will require demonstrated strategic thinking, data-driven planning, executive-level relationship building, and bold ideas to achieve aggressive growth targets through the Oracle alliance:
- Lead and manage a global team of marketers and project-specific resources to develop and drive digital marketing campaigns and in-person events.
- Act as the trusted advisor to the leadership team on marketing trends, identify opportunities to promote Deloitte’s leadership position to the Oracle ecosystem, and advise on internal and external opportunities for partnership marketing.
- Collaborate with the alliance leadership team and key stakeholders to develop global marketing strategies to drive growth, generate demand, and enhance/reinforce market position within Oracle ecosystem.
- Align with alliance and sales teams to deliver results that maximize the ROI of marketing spend. Collaborate with regional marketing professionals to integrate global messaging into regional marketing programs to enhance local market position.
- Establish and maintain relationships with Oracle alliance field and solution marketing teams. Inform, enable, and engage Oracle on joint marketing opportunities.
- Collaborate with Deloitte industry, and services marketing teams, to stay informed of firm-wide marketing initiatives, and identify areas of collaboration.
- Develop, track, and maintain the Oracle alliance global marketing budget and utilize sound marketing methods to ensure programs are implemented cost-effectively and driving toward desired goals for building revenue, relationships, and reputation (ROI development and tracking).
About the team
Global Ecosystems & Alliances is at the core of the firm's strategy, working hand-in-hand with industries and practice areas to orchestrate expansive business ecosystems of client and alliance relationships to solve the most complex challenges in exponentially powerful ways. By combining leading technology with our time-tested business acumen and strong industry relationships, we bring complete, scalable solutions that can help our clients not only survive—but thrive—in a world of constant change.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- More than 12 years of marketing and growth strategy experience in a large, multi-national organization with 5+ years focused on alliance or partnership marketing
- Demonstrated success developing global, integrated marketing campaigns and incorporating a range of digital and traditional activations
- Demonstrated experience managing multi-regional and cross-functional teams to drive projects and meet deadlines
- Experience developing relationships with alliances/partners to identify marketing synergies and drive incremental impact
- A highly collaborative management style with strong interpersonal skills to lead, influence, and engage a virtual team while fostering relationships across internal and external stakeholders
- Highly motivated, proactive, and results-oriented with the ability to act as an innovator to drive change and implement new ways for working and thinking to improve current business practices/processes
- Demonstrated record of high-business impact, strong negotiation skills, and sound diplomatic skills
The salary range for this position is $140,000 - $260,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be.
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors.
The next step is yours
Apply by April 1st, 2024.
To be considered, you must submit your cover letter, resume and unofficial transcript in ONE PDF document
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or email@example.com for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally. Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.