CDC Operations Coordinator
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 125575
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Are you ready to play a key role as a Consultant or Senior Consultant in the management of our Delivery Centre activities? Are you passionate about talent and growing our people. Do you enjoy working in operations and coordinating work?
What will your typical day look like?
As an operations coordinator, you will support important activities needed to keep our delivery centre running. In the medium term, there is a priority to focus on learning and development of our people. This work will complement the normal operational activities you will be responsible for. Here is a short description of this position:
• Managing our centre’s learning program including planning and coordinating the delivery of the courses, as well as collaborating with our learning team to develop future CDC courses.
• Leading education courses for our CDC employees. This will be primarily for talent training such as coaching and onboarding but could include other topics over time.
• Producing reports and generating insights. For example, maintaining and publishing Delivery Centre dashboards or reports which provide a comprehensive picture of CDC performance
• Put in place a communications plan to ensure consistent and informative communications are shared with our centre
• Supporting the delivery and progress of centre strategic initiatives that promote centre growth, diversification and evolution of the centre
• Work with Deloitte stakeholders (e.g. finance, talent, QRM, etc.) to accomplish key responsibilities
• Report directly to our centre’s talent and operational leaders
About the team
Our Montreal-based Canadian Delivery Centre is made up of over 500 employees that primarily focus on delivering technology solutions to clients. We are a large looking for support to help run the operations of our centre and to continue growing to meet the needs of our employees and clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who possesses
• Experience or a strong interest in training and people development
• Strong communication, analytical, and organizational skills
• Bilingual in both English and French (must be completely bilingual)
• Experience working with multiple teams coordinating work efforts
• Good understanding of office tools with an interest to leverage technology to automate activities
• Business administration or technology-related university degree with at least 2-4 years’ work experience. Or a CEGEP degree with at least 4-6 years’ work experience
• Interest in learning new technologies to support work efforts (e.g. RPA)
The salary range for this position is $72,000 - $124,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
We encourage you to connect with us at email@example.com if you require an accommodation for the recruitment process (including alternate formats of materials, accessible meeting rooms or other accommodations) or firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions relating to careers for Indigenous peoples at Deloitte (First Nations, Inuit, Métis).
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.