Solution Specialist, Organization Transformation, (CDC)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 125585
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC; Fredericton, NB; Moncton, NB; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Specialist, you will develop broad consulting skills, gather, and research data. You will also develop training materials, produce learning solutions and collaborate with functional subject matter experts and clients. Your typical daily tasks include but not limited to:
• Develop training materials and change management documentation, such as Instructor-Led Training (ILT/vILT), Web-based training (eLearning and Simulations), tutorials, videos, job-aids and user guides
• Work with subject matter experts to develop insightful learning solutions and deliverable content
• Perform peer review of training content developed by other team members
• Leverage different types of authoring tools such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate, Camtasia, etc. for developing engaging training materials
• Use Digital Adoption Platforms (DAPs) such as WalkMe, Oracle Guided Learning (OGL) and SAP EnableNow for developing system training content
About the team
From our Canadian Delivery Center (CDC), we work with consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. The CDC house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators, to creative digital experts and Cyber Risk and Human Capital professionals. All work together on diverse projects from advanced preconfigured solutions and methodologies, to brand-building and campaign management. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality.
The Organization Transformation team is responsible for providing training and learning solutions to our clients by producing solid training development, digital content and change enablement documents.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
• Bachelor’s Degree in any field
• Minimum of 2 years of experience in industry or consulting in learning and development/organization design/change management/digital and cloud solutions space
• Proficient in using Microsoft Office Tools, particularly PowerPoint, Word and Excel
• Excellent communication skills and ability to working in teams
• Proven track record taking part in training development, learning solution production, software implementation documentation, or other related fields.
• Experience with content authoring and video editing tools is a strong asset, such as Camtasia, Adobe Capitate and Articulate Storyline
• Familiar with ERP systems, e.g., Workday/Oracle/SAP/Salesforce is a plus
• Bilingual for French and English will be an asset
The salary range for this position is $57,000 - $92,000, and individuals may be eligible to participate in our bonus program. Deloitte is fair and competitive when it comes to the salaries of our people. We regularly benchmark across a variety of positions, industries, sectors, targets, and levels. Our approach is grounded on recognizing people's unique strengths and contributions and rewarding the value that they deliver.
Our Total Rewards Package extends well beyond traditional compensation and benefit programs and is designed to recognize employee contributions, encourage personal wellness, and support firm growth. Along with a competitive base salary and variable pay opportunities, we offer a wide array of initiatives that differentiate us as a people-first organization. Some representative examples include: $4,000 per year for mental health support benefits, a $1,300 flexible benefit spending account, 38+ days off (including 10 firm-wide closures known as "Deloitte Days"), flexible work arrangements and a hybrid work structure.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.