Workplace Services Professional
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 125232
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
Are you interested in a career in customer service? Looking to gain more professional experience? Look at the opportunity below!
What will your typical day look like?
Interested in working in a fast-paced environment? Do you like to work in a team?
As a Room Services Attended, your main responsibilities will consist of:
• Setting up and cleaning up the catering services in the conference rooms within the expected timeframes and standards;
• Ensuring that the Café spaces are outfitted with the required supplies (paper towels, sugar, milk, etc.);
• Ensuring the cleanliness of the Café spaces on the various floors (coffee machines, dishwashers, microwaves, refrigerators, counters, etc.);
• Ensuring that the equipment and dishes are clean at all times, i.e., glasses, cups, etc.;
• Providing assistance with the maintenance of the rooms and clean up of the dishes.
The work schedule will be from 9:30 am to 6 pm, Monday to Friday, 7.5 hr/day, and could vary occasionally according to the needs.
About the team
Our client experience team is made up of Client Experience Professionals (CEP) who provide very important services in all our offices. The CEPs deliver an exceptional client experience and exceptional service fuelled by a positive attitude, excellent work, and an innovative approach. Our mandate is to create a welcoming atmosphere and ensure that our offices are always ready to welcome our people and our external clients.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
• Two to three years’ experience in a professional client services environment
• Basic knowledge of the Microsoft Office Suite and Teams
• Excellent interpersonal skills and a recognized ability for working efficiently in a team
• Autonomy and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Owing to the nature of the role that requires interactions with national and international clients, thorough knowledge of French is required as well as basic knowledge of English.
Availability to do overtime on occasion.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.