Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 125231
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
What will your typical day look like?
The receptionist's main responsibilities will be to:
• Receive incoming calls and transfer them to the proper department
• Greet clients and visitors
• Manage access card requests and follow-up as required
• Occasional help with conference room requests
• Complete various administrative tasks as needed
The standard work schedule will be from 9:30 am to 6:00 pm. Variable schedule depending on needs.
About the team
As a member of the Business Operations team, we strive to leverage appropriate company resources to manage, own and minimize administrative tasks for associates. As part of our team, we handle issues related to working on behalf of and alongside Partners. We work to advance our careers, grow our network while continually developing.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You have the following:
- DEP or DEC in secretarial studies or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience as a receptionist.
- Have excellent spoken and written French and English.
- Provide outstanding customer service while respecting the confidentiality of the firm and its clients.
- Have a good command of the Microsoft Office suite and Teams
- Ability to build excellent interpersonal relationships and a proven ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Have a professional attitude.
*Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.