Manager, Solutions Delivery
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 124437
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Our Consumer Engagement & Marketing as a Service team provides marketers with world-class prospect and customer data integration services that dramatically improve their prospecting and / or customer care strategies
What will your typical day look like?
In an entrepreneurial environment, the successful candidate will be involved in the development, production support and enhancements of a complex multi-layer software application and processes within the CEMaaS team.
The role of the Manager, Solutions Delivery is pivotal to the success of our data production support and product development model. The role involves management of resources that execute a mixture of well-defined production execution steps and development/coordination of data management tasks. The incumbent will be the interface between the business management leads, quality control specialists and analytical analysts within our team, and the larger project teams incl. Clients.
• Provide management, leadership and support to a team of Data Quality and Business Solutions Analysts.
• Contribute to the strategy, annual business plans and development of recommendations for initiatives supporting Clients.
• Establish strong relationships within the CEMaaS division and with Deloitte’s Information Technology Services division to maintain and encourage positive morale and a high level of staff engagement.
• Provide initial analyses of Client requests and escalate any issues to management if requests are not within production scope.
• Work with Sr. Account Managers to identify and maintain production schedules, establish priorities and set delivery date expectations.
• Maintain production schedules by integrating all delivery initiatives.
• Identify, track and resolve any production issues in a timely manner.
• Research and recommend solutions that will improve efficiency and satisfy operational requirements.
• Resolve software related problems and respond to suggestions for system improvements and enhancements.
• Through effective talent management process and execution, ensure optimal number of staff, employee engagement, employee career management and succession planning.
• Identify strengths / gaps within individual and team skill sets. Close gaps and capitalize on strengths.
• Develop and manage budgets, annual plans and staffing levels required to achieve objectives.
• Develop and document automated and standardized processes for CEMaaS Clients and internal applications.
• Take on additional duties as required.
About the team
CEMaaS team has in-house data specialists who serve data management needs for organizations across all industries including financial institutions, retail, life sciences and healthcare, B2B, education, government and automotive.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
Skills and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in Applied Science/Applied Mathematics/Computer Science/Business Information Systems, or relevant degrees with a strong focus on data management.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a manager, or any combination of experience and education that would provide the required knowledge and abilities for successful performance.
• MCDBA, Microsoft Office Specialist or SAS Product Certifications.
• Strong understanding of database technology including database administration, development, campaign management and hands-on experience with SQL, SAS, Adobe, Salesforce and BI tools.
• Excellent understanding of current technology concepts such as Database Management Systems, Cloud Management, Front End Web, ETL, job scheduling, integration with business model and processes, business solutions products and leveraging technology investment.
• Proven experience in risk management within a database production environment.
• Strong analytical skills with a solid foundation in data analysis.
• Ability to identify conflicts and facilitate resolution among team members.
• Leadership and management experience in a production process and support team environment.
• Ability to design and recommend business and technical opportunities to move a business forward.
• Excellent organizational skills with exceptional attention to detail.
• Proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
• Exceptional verbal and written business communication skills with diverse audiences.
• Proficiency in Windows and Office (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
• Knowledge of data visualization software like Tableau, Qlik, Power B
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.