Senior Business Analyst, Deloitte Global Technology
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 124230
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Kitchener, ON; Ottawa, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
The Senior Business Analyst would be part of Deloitte Technology team.
- Lead the Business Analysis effort
- Explore, Elaborate, Clarify, and Document requirements
- Produce supporting technical documentation
- Provide support during product integration
- Develop design specifications documentation to meet application requirements
- Collaborate with QA specialist to define and execute test plans
- Liaise with project team to define quality assurance plans
- Manage their own timelines and objectives for all aspects of ongoing support work
- Act as subject matter expert for specific product or technology
- Resolve support tickets and application issues
- Contribute to deployment and communication plan, working with the Deployment team
- Mentor junior staff in areas of technology and Business Analysis best practices
- Assist in developing and documenting product specific standards
- Assist with support process improvements
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
For this role you need:
- Minimum 3 years extensive experience with ServiceNow
- Minimum 5 years experience in Business Analysis
- Proven ability to define and document user and functional requirements
- Strong background in identifying Business needs and defining a solution for those needs
- Proven product/technical skills focused on ServiceNow
- Proven ability to lead and inspire project teams
- Proven ability to present ServiceNow solution materials
- Proficiency in office technology with packaged software application
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Visio
- Strong organizational skills
- Familiarity with industry recognized project management methodology
- Familiarity with industry recognized Agile methodology
- Proven proficiency with managing Stakeholder Expectations
- Knowledge of Reporting tools a plus
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.