Senior SAP BTP UI Developer
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 124059
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior SAP BTP UI Developer, you are expected to:
- Continually learn the latest and emerging SAP technologies to deliver innovative solutions for our clients.
- Work with customer teams to be able to understand the business needs and requirements
- Plan and run customer workshops, design and build enhancements/extensions , create plans for integration and unit testing.
- Identify, analyze, and resolve highly complex technical issues.
- Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
- Support sales pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Mentor junior consultants and share experiences with peers
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
About the team
The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
Deloitte’s SAP practitioners builds expertise in services covering all project phases from exploration, to business cases, to detailed design, to end-to-end system implementation, and beyond, whether in an agile or traditional approach.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a BTP UI Developer
BTP Business Application Studio: Experience in developing and extending Fiori applications using SAP BTP Business Application Studio, a modern development environment for building and deploying cloud-based applications.
OData Services: Strong knowledge of OData services, including creating, consuming, and extending services to facilitate communication between the front-end and back-end systems.
SAP S/4 HANA Understanding: Basic knowledge of SAP S/4 HANA, its architecture, and the latest functionalities.
Extensibility Techniques: Familiarity with extensibility techniques on S/4 HANA and BTP, including In-App and Side-by-Side extensions.
Responsive Design: Expertise in implementing responsive design principles and best practices to ensure that applications function effectively on various devices and screen sizes.
Version Control: Experience with version control systems, such as Git, for managing code and collaborating with other developers.
Quality Assurance: Experience with quality assurance processes and tools, such as testing, debugging, and performance optimization.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills to effectively collaborate with System integrators, teammates, onshore/offshore teams, and stakeholders.
Relevant SAP certifications, such as those in SAP Integration, Fiori, and/or BTP.
Canadian travel required, occasional international travel.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.