Digital Marketing Manager (15 month contract)
Job Type: Temporary Contract
Reference code: 123919
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Manager on our Digital Marketing team, you will be part of our larger in-house agency team that collaborates to strategize, execute, and report on Deloitte Canada’s marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for developing and executing integrated digital marketing campaigns, with a focus on social media marketing, and working with cross functional teams across the agency. You will act as a strategic advisor to internal stakeholders and the broader agency on everything from best practices for digital and social media strategy, creative and copy for each channel, and target audience strategy, and will manage campaign set up, execution, tracking, and optimization. You will monitor campaign spend and performance throughout and will collaborate with our Analytics team on campaign reporting across digital channels and tactics. The Digital Marketing Manager should be able to speak confidently to all aspects of digital and social media marketing, encourage and foster innovation internally, and develop industry-leading campaigns.
In addition, you will own our paid, owned, and earned social media strategies, act as a subject matter expert for Canada, as well as serve as a key contact for all our social media vendors and Global colleagues.
- Plan and execute integrated digital marketing campaigns and lead our marketing strategy and promotions across paid, earned and owned social media
- Collaborate with brand and agency teams to design seamless omnichannel campaigns
- Key contact and owner of our organic, paid, and earned social media and their strategies and policies; ensuring processes are followed, objectives are reached, and that we’re compliant with Deloitte brand standards and guidelines.
- Strategic advisor to internal stakeholders and larger agency on all things social and digital marketing
- Act as a key contact for our social media vendors as well as our Global team
- Work with other member firm digital and social leads to align on best practices, share key learnings, and stay up to date on new tools, vendors, and platform capabilities
- Work closely with our vendor sales representatives to understand opportunities for us to test and improve performance, as well as on billing and license/contract renewals
- Serve as a subject matter expert on social media, representing the Canadian firm both internally and on a Global scale
- Education: organize workshops and develop training materials to share knowledge, best practices, and new technology with internal marketing teams and employees
- Community management and social media intelligence/risk sensing using our monitoring tools. Working with our Public Relations team to escalate and address on a case-by-case basis.
About the team
The Digital Marketing team is a group of seasoned digital marketing professionals and is a vital part of Deloitte’s internal agency. The team is composed of individuals who possess a diverse set of digital marketing skillsets enabling them to ensure the successful execution of Deloitte’s digital marketing campaigns.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years of previous work experience in digital marketing, particularly social media marketing. Experience in a B2B organization is an asset.
- 2+ years of people management or leadership experience
- Paid social expertise: in-depth paid social platform knowledge (especially LinkedIn Campaign Manager and Meta Business Suite). Able to create & optimize campaigns from launch to completion
- Strong analytics background with ability to leverage understanding of real time data, overall brand goals and opportunities to A/B test, optimize, and make in-flight campaign decisions to improve campaign performance
- Deep understanding and interest in social media. Able to provide feedback on what is performing well for us as well as what’s trending.
- Proven track record of successful digital and social media campaigns with specific KPIs
- Excellent writing, proofreading, and editing skills with accuracy and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize tasks based on relative importance and urgency
- Works well under pressure and can effectively and professionally manage multiple projects and stakeholders
- Self-starter who can work independently and as part of a larger team to help drive business outcomes and ensure the success of our campaigns
- Strong presentation skills and ability to communicate with professionals at all levels within the firm
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills
- Has experience with WorkFront, Sprinklr, LinkedIn, Proofpoint, employee advocacy tools or equivalent tools
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.