DTS Compliance CoE Leader (Sr. Manager), Deloitte Global Technology (DTS-CoE)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 100841
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness. .
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
- Provide leadership and oversight to the technology and services teams to ensure adherence to both project deliverables and operational kpi’s are being met Partner across the DTS organization to ensure seamless service delivery where Infrastructure services are the dependent systems.
- Establish strategic views and roadmaps for each service area and execute projects to achieve the interim goals along the way to fulfillment of the vision.
- Partner with stakeholders to deliver, maintain, and operate enterprise-wide solutions Resolve issues, identify risks, and escalate, as necessary Partner with the PMO to prepare overall project strategy, schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates
- Responsibilities Manage the recruitment and selection of a talented team Manage and report staffing, resource allocation, goal setting and measurements Effectively cultivate a culture of continuous improvement and teamwork among the staff Build and manage capabilities via integrated onshore and offshore team
- Establish proactive operational measures to reduce production downtime incidents Lead efforts to continually improve process for Member Firms Create a team providing deep technical performance analysis capabilities to identify performance issues before being added to production. Integrate security standards and processes into daily work to meet and sustain compliance with Deloitte secure practices
- Leads the CoE responsible for the printer program Provides printer hardware and software solutions globally
- Defines global standards and negotiate global procurement deals leveraging the Combined purchasing power of Deloitte. Lead the inclusion of printing assets into the global CMDB and ensure all print solutions are secure and compliant with Cyber controls Leads and advises the development of technology strategy globally
- Ensures innovation, global synergies, and brand protection. Develops strong working relationships across member firms and Deloitte Technology teams to encourage systems solutions that meet business needs. Anticipates client needs, identifies, and champions opportunities for the development and implementation of new services and methods to meet or exceed client needs.
- Develops and manages IT budget plan working jointly with the DTS leadership Performs job-related duties as assigned.
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, information system or related field.
- Master’s in information systems or business preferred.
- Over 15 years of experience in technology in a large scale complex global organization
- Extensive experience defining overall strategy and innovation for a global organization
- Solid understanding of printer hardware and software solutions
- Demonstrated ability balancing costs, risks, and schedule.
- Experience architecting and designing End user technologies
- Experience with defining and executing strategies and approaches around end user technologies
- Minimum of 8 years managing multiple teams
- Demonstrated ability to set and meet deadlines and manage related risks
- Strong situational leadership instincts and abilities
- Ability to manage and work with culturally and geographically diverse populations
- Ability to lead and drive virtual teams
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are
what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.