Senior Manager, Analytic Insights
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123776
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Our Mission is to deliver data driven insights that help clients increase stakeholder value in their defining moments.
Are you a seasoned Analytics practitioner who is passionate about solving business challenges, developing and nurturing client relationships, and leading analytic teams while continuing to focus on personal and professional growth while maintaining the highest levels of quality performance? If you answered yes, then we have an opportunity for you!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Manager on the Analytic Insights team you will contribute to the growth of the practice by providing impactful top-tier analytic solutions, maintaining strong internal and external relationships, and developing the collective thought leadership and growth of the team. You will experience the growth of a practice totally dedicated to the art and science of using data to help our clients define strategy and drive business decisions related to value creation. You will continue your professional development to expand your career path, working with high profile clients and Deloitte Partners who need a leader to support their top priority initiatives and strategies.
About the team
Deloitte’s Analytic Insights team transforms data into actionable insights - to support strategic decisions that amplify stakeholder value. The team relies on expertise in business understanding, analytics execution, data visualization and communications skills to provide our clients with solutions that drive value. Our team is comprised of a diverse mix of data science experience and business acumen with the experience to leverage insights to drive business decisions.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
The successful candidate will possess a combination of demonstrated expertise in developing a variety of analytical solutions to solve business challenges, a strong business acumen, business development experience, project management experience, and analytics team development and management.
As such, you are someone with:
- A minimum of 7+ years of relevant work experience, leading analytic teams and deliverables, proven ability to deliver the full cycle of project management accountabilities, including coaching analytic staff
- Demonstrated experience in leading and delivering analytics projects from collecting stakeholder business requirements, formulating analytics approaches and deliverables, mobilize engagement teams, leading technical development and presenting the result to internal or external executive clients
- Experienced in diagnosis of project problems, solution development, client communications, facilitation of decision-making, document creation, and management of client expectations
- Strong experience in business development, demonstrated ability to network and commitment to professional client service
- Strong management consulting, advisory experience and/or advanced industry experience
- Solid academic background preferably with a graduate degree in a quantitative discipline (Business, Finance, Economics, etc.)
- Ability to perform Quality Assurance of code and project management procedures
Differentiators but not required:
- Knowledge of mergers & acquisition process
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.