ServiceNow Solutions Architect, Deloitte Global Technology (GE-Tech Solutions)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 115849
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality\
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
The ServiceNow Solutions Architect is tasked with delivering solutions that integrate various enterprise systems in a hybrid cloud environment. This opportunity requires advanced skills within the ServiceNow platform that enable the individual to deliver a high level of service to meet the expectation from the business. This role will
focus on architecting solutions while ensuring our instance stays aligned to our internal best practices. The primary focus will be delivering solutions within the ServiceNow Security Operations suite of products that underpin the overall Cybersecurity strategies within our firm.
- In this interesting and diverse role, you’ll work to lead solutions development within an established team across the ServiceNow Platform depending on the business needs
- You’ll use or develop skills in many areas including some of the latest ServiceNow modules such as Security Operations and Orchestration/Automation
- As part of a broader ServiceNow team, you will be able to work with many other ServiceNow professionals across the globe to provide input on setting standards and path forwards to collectively deliver global solutions internally within Deloitte
- You will have the opportunity to interact with management and leaders in a global environment from multiple countries and varied business areas across our organization
- If you are looking to expand your architectural skillset into new and exciting areas of ServiceNow in a globally diverse team, then we are looking for you!
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in ServiceNow or other enterprise grade ITSM platform
- Minimum 1-3 years of experience in architecture or solution driven position
- Expert knowledge of enterprise grade Service Management platforms and their application to complex hybrid cloud and on premise solutions
- Proven ability to manage delivery across multiple projects at a time
- Demonstrated ability in solution or enterprise architecture
- Prior experience in professional services environment or similar
- ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist an asset
- Good understanding of Cybersecurity and/or Compliance processes and approaches
- CISA certification is an asset.
- Ability to work effectively, with minimal day-to-day supervision, and contribute significantly to the success of the practice globally
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.