SAP Basis Solution Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123640
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC; Brossard, QC; Fredericton, NB; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
· Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
· Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
· Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Join one of the SAP S/4HANA leaders and be part of the digital transformation!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, focuses on administrating and supporting SAP-oriented environments. You will:
· Manage Basis support team to support clients’ SAP landscapes. Ultimate goals are to exceed client expectations, meet agreed-upon Service Level Agreements and KPIs.
· Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements.
· Develop external eminence for Deloitte.
· Build strong business relationships with potential clients.
· Enhance your SAP and consulting skills through various learning and certification opportunities.
· Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within the Deloitte SAP practice.
· This role will require you to be on call. Together with the team, provides a 24x7 hours a day, 7 days a week support for major incidents related to clients’ applications.
About the team
· The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
· We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
· Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges, from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to innovative technologies and architectures.
· Deloitte’s SAP practitioners builds expertise in services covering all project phases from exploration, to business cases, to detailed design, to end-to-end system implementation, and beyond, whether in an agile or traditional approach.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma/college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an equivalent discipline.
· At least 3 years of experience in SAP system administration.
· Detailed understanding of SAP BASIS and administration of SAP applications (S/4HANA, PI/PO, Solution Manager, Hybris, Redwood …), databases (HANA, SQL, MongoDB …), and O/S (Windows, SUSE …). Technical core competencies for tasks including installations, upgrades, software patching, support package application, performance tuning, problem determination & resolution, and project sizing.
· Experience as an Administer for SAP implementations and upgrades
· Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in team environment.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills
· Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
· A positive attitude, someone who likes to learn, someone who is happy to share
· French speaking will be highly desirable (Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is an asset for this position)
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.