Senior IT Portfolio Account Manager, Deloitte Global Technology (GP-Consulting & Advisory Portfolio)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123418
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Halifax, NS; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
- Translate business demands into a financial and operational portfolio. You’ll work closely with senior leaders, internal clients and cross-functional teams to define, manage and provide tailored insight regarding the account financials, project priorities, and service portfolio performance.
- Develop points of view and make recommendations for strategic and operational improvements to leadership by aggregating and analyzing account-related data and processes.
- Collaborate with customers and cross-functional teams in the definition, prioritization, and management of IT requests and operational demands.
- Oversee the entire service portfolio for an account, representing a holistic view of all future and running service-related information (account services structure, change pipeline, ongoing project metrics, etc.)
- Work closely with the Customer Relationship Leader to develop great relationships with business stakeholders by providing meaningful technology, financial, and operational insights.
- Team with Strategic Finance in evaluating portfolio financials to identify new opportunities or risks, facilitate the budget and cost recovery process for the account’s investment and operational expenditures.
- Advance the account strategic priorities by monitoring operational metrics to get a constant and updated vision of delivery capacity (delivery of services, products, projects and programs for the account) and resource allocation
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Management, Accounting, Finance, Computer Science, or related field or related industry experience
- Minimum 6+ years of experience with at least 2 years of experience in portfolio or account management
- Advanced knowledge of IT budgeting and cost center management with ability to translate financial language into business impact (risks and opportunities)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, budget reporting and analysis, program and project management
- Demonstrated track record of working within complex organizations requiring goodinfluence management skills - ability to work cooperatively at all levels in matrix environment
- Proven ability to track project metrics and service KPIs and turn that data into relevant information to influence decision making
- Up to 10% travel required
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.