Future Opportunity - Senior Consultant, Transformational Change, Human Capital Consulting, Montreal
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 121301
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Vaughan, ON; Windsor, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
What will your typical day look like?
There are no typical days for a Senior Consultant in the Organization Transformation group. You play a key role in leading and delivering consulting services to our clients across a breadth of businesses. You leverage leading research, analytics, and industry insights to provide our clients with business-focused solutions and impact the future of work, often focused on business transformations. You are part of a team that loves collaborating, taking on challenges and exceeding expectations. In many cases, you have the opportunity to work on multifunctional teams that bring together the unparalleled breadth and depth of our professional services, truly operating as one Deloitte.
About the team
Our Organization Transformation practice leads the way when it comes to helping clients draw insights from the rapid changes happening in the market, developing adaptable organization structures, and driving sustainable changes in the way people work. Being digital, employee & customer experience focused, robotic process automation and the future of work, are top of mind for our clients as they navigate this landscape of disruption. Our ability to realign and redefine our clients’ organizational capabilities and structure, along with the our ability to lead and manage strategic transformation in their organization makes us a standout in the marketplace – consistently rated as the leading firm in Canada and globally!
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- 4 years of work experience
- Proven track record taking part in complex organizational transformation programs in areas such as organizational design or organizational change management related to technology adoption, business transformation, strategic change and cultural adoption.
- The ability to, and have experience demonstrating managing multiple priorities and deliver commitments on time.
- Experience delivering the full cycle of project management accountabilities, including running workshops, assigning tasks and analyzing information.
- Experience working with teams of varying sizes that work with tight deadlines and with a high standard quality of work.
- The ability to anticipate the short and long-term impact of decisions and take a broad approach to problem solving.
- Comfort combining both qualitative and quantitative analysis to solve business problems
- You have strong business acumen, with ability to quickly translate theoretical concepts into practical outcomes that deliver business value
- Excellent communication skills coupled with a sense of leadership
- Strong powerpoint and excel skills
- Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?