Senior SAP Program/Project Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123822
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Project or Program Manager focused on SAP S/4HANA, you will:
• Be responsible for setting up and running delivery of complex SAP S/4HANA engagements
• Lead and support SAP S/4HANA pursuits and practice development initiatives
• Develop external eminence for Deloitte
• Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
• Pursue new business development opportunities
• Build strong business relationships with potential clients at a senior level
• Act as a trusted business advisor to large public and private sector organizations
• Lead, manage, develop and coach team members
About the team
The Deloitte SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of business and technological challenges; from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to exponential technologies such as AI and IoT. We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
• 10+ years of overall combined relevant SAP experience in project management is required
• At lease 2 S/4HANA full lifecycle implementations required
• Experience building / leading a consulting practice
• Strong knowledge of SAP across both functional and technology components
• Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
• Strong risk management and engagement financial management experience
• Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
• Superior verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?