Specialist, Deloitte University North Experience
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123782
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
If you enjoy delivering meaningful experiences in a challenging, fast-paced, evolving and results-driven environment? This opportunity is a perfect fit.
What will your typical day look like?
You will be an integral part of a team that delivers world-class learning experiences for all Deloitte University North participants.
- Execution of high-impact learning programs:
- Work as an execution lynch-pin between the program development team, on-site services vendor, external vendors, travel & residence teams
- Host regular planning meetings and uphold milestone dates
- Manage the creation, launch & maintenance of accurate registration sites
- Oversee program communications, such as invitations, calendar invites
- Develop or book all social elements with vendors, including contractual components
- Manage day-of program production:
- Act as main point of contact for live programs (on-site, Deloitte Bay-Adelaide office)
- Troubleshoot and escalate any issues to drive a seamless learner experience
- Manage assigned projects & administrative tasks – such as special projects, designing PowerPoint, and historical or financial reporting
- Invest in strong relationships across the entire Learning & Development Team and Firm
About the team
As part of Learning & Development, the Specialist position on the DU Experience & Operations team coordinates with the program development teams to execute in-person firmwide learnings at our dedicated learning space.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is/has:
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in events management, hospitality, operations, or learning & development
- Strong project management knowledge, comfortable managing multiple projects and conflicting deadlines; extraordinary time management and organizational skills, you will have a keen eye for detail
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with a drive for building relationships
- Process-improvement oriented, who enjoys presenting ideas for change
- Advanced computer skills in Microsoft Suite, Cvent or other event management software
- Bilingual (French/English) an asset
Our shared values
While our Purpose guides us and helps explain why we exist, our shared values describe the behaviour we expect from each other at the firm.
They provide common ground to unite us across cultures and geographies. They help us to earn the trust and respect of our stakeholders. We all commit to living by these shared values, to stay true to the principles they represent, and to honour the legacy from which they came. They are what sets us apart and makes us Deloitte.
Every day, we live our Purpose through the following five shared values:
- Lead the way: Deloitte is not only leading the profession, but reinventing it for the future. We’re also committed to creating opportunity and leading the way to a more sustainable world.
- Serve with integrity: Deloitte has earned the trust of employees, clients, regulators, and the public for 175 years. Upholding that trust is our single most important responsibility.
- Take care of each other: We look out for one another and prioritize respect, fairness, development, and well-being.
- Foster inclusion: We are at our best when we foster an inclusive culture and embrace diversity in all forms. We know this attracts top talent, enables innovation, and helps us deliver well-rounded client solutions.
- Collaborate for measurable impact: We approach our work with a collaborative mind¬set, teaming across businesses, geographies, and skill sets to deliver tangible, measurable, attributable impact.
The next step is yours
Sound like The One Firm. For You?
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?