Account Senior Manager, Large Priority Accounts - Technology, Media & Telecom (TMT)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123724
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Are you looking for an opportunity to work with the Client Account Management (CAM) group within the Deloitte Large Priority Account team?
Deloitte’s Client Account Senior Managers work on our Large Priority Accounts portfolio. As members of the enabling area of the firm and working directly with the Lead Client Service Partner, Account Senior Managers also spend a percentage of their time cultivating and managing client relationships. Senior Managers typically have an in-depth understanding of the industry and preference is given to candidates with previous industry experience.
Read more below!
What will your typical day look like?
Every day will not be the same, but you can expect to be a:
- Initiating and leading team activities and client events.
- Building targeted relationships and managing connecting points.
- Actively engaging at client events and sharing insights.
- Creating a distinctive client experience by leveraging firm assets and eminence.
- Shaping and envisioning overall account strategy; driving pursuit development and managing supporting resources.
- Managing team dynamics, and leading team communications, meetings, networking, and learning.
- Leading and driving CAM and account initiatives.
- Developing account teams.
- Co-developing the vision and strategy with the lead partners and communicating to the account team.
- Display Servant Leadership qualities, creating and demonstrating best practices within the CAM and LPA communities.
- Monitoring, managing, and reporting back on historical and current risk or brand issues.
- Understanding, monitoring, and reporting on opportunity pipeline and in-flight engagements.
- Managing account feedback mechanisms.
About the team
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven, and fun individuals working together to bring best practices and innovative ideas from around the world to our clients. We connect regionally and nationally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client’s top priorities and get to the heart of business issues. Our CAMmunity is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts and voice of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor's degree and 8-10 years’ professional services experience in account management, project management and business development strategy with experience in areas such as marketing, sales and pursuit management.
- In-depth industry knowledge and direct experience working in industry are preferred.
- Proven experience working towards becoming a trusted advisor to senior leaders through experience in internal / external relationship building to increase account penetration leading to increased revenue opportunities
- Success in initiating and playing a leading role within an account team framework with the ability to influence cross-functional teams (i.e. working effectively and teaming with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals)
- Poised, executive presence, business acumen and high articulacy
- Significant background and experience in communications (written and verbal), project / program management, financial reporting, business development strategy, client relationships, business marketing acumen, and supporting technology (e.g. Microsoft suite, collaboration tools, CRM)
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?