Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123754
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC; Brossard, QC; Burlington, ON; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Laval, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; Toronto, ON; Vaughan, ON; Windsor, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
What will your typical day look like?
- You will ensure maximum use and activity of resources by working closely with professionals, updating their availability and keeping a close eye on the mandates they work on
- Work closely with team professionals to target resources who can address mandate needs
- Address problem situations with the engagement leaders of each service line or office
- Identify gaps and conflicts that will arise in the professionals' schedule and find pro- active solutions to address them while liaising with the National team
- Identify opportunities to optimize the use of professionals' time and perform various analyses, as needed,
- Develop a working knowledge of the Audit practice’s service offerings and the skills of the professionals in the group by following the progress of any new skills that practitioners have gained
- Be able to multitask and set priorities in order to meet the many tight deadlines due to the unpredictable nature of the work and the volume of requests
About the team
As a member of the National Resource Management Team, and supporting Deloitte's Audit & Assurance practice, you will be responsible for executing the resource management strategy both in our regional and national offices. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring the effective planning of practitioners for each engagement. The results obtained will contribute to successfully meeting and/or exceeding business targets and expected results.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- A minimum of two years of experience in resource management, recruitment, project management or
- clientservice rôle;
- CEGEP/University Diploma in a related field;
- Proactive, multitask and comfortable working with people of all levels; Advanced skills in Excel;
- Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?