Senior Consultant - Controlling-Profitability Analysis
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123762
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
What will your typical day look like?
Our technologists help clients implement innovative technologies to drive their business’ forward. Our consultants link technology insights to clients’ organizational goals to fit within their operating models, accounting for their people, intellectual capital, and processes. You will have access to a high-quality portfolio of businesses and clients with opportunities to work across capabilities, industries, and geographies – in roles and on projects aligned with your SAP skills. As a S/4 HANA Finance Senior consultant you are expected to:
• Deliver S/4HANA Finance projects successfully
• Lead and support S/4HANA Finance pursuits and Practice Development initiatives
• Supervise and coach junior colleagues and manage parts of client engagements
• Develop external eminence for Deloitte and yourself
• Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
About the team
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner, we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
• Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
• Functional proficiency with 5+ years of SAP Controlling implementation experience with a strong focus on CO-PA/Margin Analysis, including 3 full lifecycle SAP implementations and at least one S/4HANA implementation
• Proven ability to lead a Controlling process workstream throughout the project lifecycle, and drive functional design through promoting leading practices and recommending business savvy solutions
• In-depth understanding of core Controlling/CO-PA/Margin Analysis configuration options supported by hands on experience
• Experience with more than one SAP S/4HANA versions and SAP S/4HANA Management Accounting professional certification are an asset
• Strong ability to liaise with diverse project and business stakeholders and produce measurable outcomes
• Strong understanding of Controlling integration points with other modules
• Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
• Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
• Canadian travel required, occasional international travel.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?