Sales Excellence Program Manager, Global Risk Advisory
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123753
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
The Sales Excellence Program Manager, reporting to the Sales Excellence Program Lead, will work as part of the Clients & Industry team to execute our strategy for the Risk Advisory business globally. This role will execute activities that drive Deloitte’s commitment to a high performing sales culture, including supporting the operations of our Global Risk Advisory Pursuit Center of Excellence Team. Pursuit Center of Excellence operations includes the management of our priority pursuit pipeline, pursuit funding, reporting, communications, knowledge sharing, and finance. This role is ideal for a versatile top performer with developed project management skills who would like to gain operational experience, build a cross-business network, and develop significant understanding of global clients, sales, and industry.
- Provide strategic, analytical, and operational support Global Risk Advisory Sales Excellence Program Lead and wider Clients & Industries Leadership
- Oversight of staff
- Manage Sales Excellence pursuit pipeline and through coordination between key industry stakeholders, Lead Business Partners, Global Businesses, and the Executive Member Firms
- Run and operate the Pursuit Governance Process with global leaders and stakeholders
- Oversee resource capacity and allocation
- Allocate available pursuit funding across a variety of sources
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting, communications, and flow of information among leaders and relevant stakeholders
- Drive knowledge sharing by identifying and deploying leading sales practices used in the Pursuit Center of Excellence with the broader network
- Manage finances, budget and financial reporting for Sales Excellence
- Collect ongoing feedback from key stakeholders and client facing teams related to Sales Excellence offerings (Pursuits, Funding etc.) and bring thoughtful solutions to ensure client satisfaction
- Collaborate with Sales Excellence teams in Global Growth and the Global Businesses to identify, leverage, and drive leading sales practices across the organization
- Support the deployment of sales-related training and key initiatives to Deloitte professionals
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Global Risk Advisory is the leading edge of risk management, changing the way we view risk and threats. We help our Deloitte organization use risk management as a vital performance lever to recognize opportunities that create a competitive advantage.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- 4+ years working with clients, or in sales, in a professional services environment
- Confident in building relationships across all levels of the organization
- Experience in complex global networks and ability to work globally and cross-culturally with varying professional levels and geographies
- A strategic and marketplace-oriented thinker
- Flexible and ready for new methods, ideas, and ways of working
- A strong project manager with superior attention to detail who knows how to prioritize under pressure, and ensure you are focused on the most important priorities
- Ability to anticipate and respond to leadership requests / needs
- Ability to multi-task and deliver on portions of multiple projects in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Loves working as part of a broader global team to collaboratively work to achieve collective success
- Energized by opportunities to change, grow, and be challenged
- Travel 2-4 times per year, domestic and international
- Sales, clients, or pursuits background preferred, but not required
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?