Application Managed Services Lead - Senior Manager
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123709
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Deloitte Consulting is looking for the Application Managed Services leader who will lead and inspire a service delivery team having technical and functional resources working globally within the Microsoft practice of Cloud Engineering group.
What will your typical day look like?
Every day will not be the same, but you key responsibilities include:
- Lead multi-site AMS delivery teams who handle operations for our clients in Canada across different Microsoft products around – Azure, Dynamics 365 CE and Finance & Operations.
- Act as escalation contact for specific service level agreement (SLA) metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs), and day-to-day process management.
- Understand, manage and balance priorities for the AMS teams globally across multiple engagements.
- Participate in the weekly project portfolio review and help drive continuous improvement and operational excellence.
- Lead the sales pursuits to drive AMS growth agenda across Microsoft products.
- Participate in pre-sales activities related to proposal development, estimation, pricing, resourcing and creating the service delivery plan.
- Review and provide recommendations to continuously improve core AMS processes and team structure to bring synergies across the engagements and resources.
- Ensure AMS team adherence to metrics and KPIs. Ensure those metrics are reviewed and published on a weekly basis.
- Manage implementation of process improvements within the AMS team.
- Mentor the AMS team to continuously improve and innovate on the job.
- Perform periodic service reviews for multiple clients.
- Lead service strategies for outage, RCA process and drive required communications across client stakeholders and internal Deloitte teams.
About the team
Join a group of high-performing, dynamic, driven and fun individuals working together to bring best practices and innovative ideas from around the world to our clients. We connect regionally and nationally to share experiences and ideas which have proven to help address our client’s top priorities and getting to the heart of business issues. Our community is passionate about helping each other, driving results, being the experts and voice of our clients, and developing a functional knowledge of our sectors and industries.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor's degree and 15 years professional services and consulting experience as an account relationship and/or business development manager with strong marketing, sales and pursuit management.
- Proven track record of inspiring and leading teams through complex engagements.
- Experience working towards becoming a trusted advisor to senior leaders through experience in internal / external relationship building to increase account penetration leading to increased revenue opportunities.
- Success in playing a leading role within an account team framework and the ability to influence cross-functional teams (i.e. working effectively and teaming with Lead Client Service Partners, Service Line/Industry leaders, practitioners and other business development professionals).
- Poised, executive presence, business acumen and high articulacy.
- An intermediate background and experience in public communications (written and verbal), project / program management, financial reporting, business marketing acumen, and supporting technology (e.g. Microsoft suite, collaboration tools, CRM).
- 10+ years of outsourcing experience with systems integrators/ consulting companies in the domain of Applications Development & Support, Infrastructure Services, and Business Process Outsourcing.
- Proven experience working in a multi-site and global delivery model.
- Demonstrated track record of structuring and winning deals in the $20 to $100 million range.
- Experience with the leading cloud architecture and cloud delivery solutions to craft of large complex managed services deals.
- Experience developing cloud solution strategy, governance models, SLA framework.
- Strong client presence and professional image. Ability to present value-based proposals to clients.
- Advanced negotiation and financial modeling skills.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?