Senior Solutions Architect, ERP
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123516
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
Interested in working with IT and business leaders to shape and deliver Deloitte’s technology strategy?
What will your typical day look like?
As a Solution Architect in the Enabling Areas Team, you will guide the design of our ERP solutions and establish/maintain adherence to standard enterprise architecture principles and patterns. Working with the delivery teams, you will enforce standards, best practices and methodologies and enable maturity of system engineering, quality assurance and analysis. You will carry out pilots, prototypes or proof of concepts, where applicable, to further capabilities provided by our technology stack. You may also produce conceptual and logical diagrams and models for enterprise subject areas. You will work with the team to innovate and expand our ERP, CRM and business application implementations and features. You will collaborate with Enterprise Architects as appropriate to ensure solutions fit into a larger picture. You will interact with Infrastructure, Portfolio, Business and IT leadership representatives. You have strong interpersonal skills and have a demonstrated ability to work with nuanced concepts
About the team
Our Team builds and maintains ERP, CRM and custom application solutions within our Enabling Areas of the ecosystem. Our onshore team is located in Toronto coupled with additional team members within Hyderabad, India. We are part of the larger Solutions Delivery group within Deloitte’s ITS Solutions Delivery organization.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with :
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Demonstrated knowledge of agile project methodology
- 5+ years’ experience designing and architecting solutions
- 2+ years’ experience with ERP systems (HR, finance, marketing)
- Experience in application integration architecture supporting business unit needs
- Development background with experience in any of the following technologies: React/Angular and .NET
- Understanding of the technology trends of the day and incessant upskill and growth
- Experience with domain-microservice-oriented architecture principles and patterns
- Experience with producing conceptual and logical architecture diagrams
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to effectively work with multiple stakeholders and lead others in teams
- Superior verbal and written communications skills including oral presentation and building business case
- Successful delivery utilizing offshore capabilities is considered an asset
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?