Project Manager, Deloitte Global Brand (8 month contract)
Job Type: DTTL - Secondment
Reference code: 123725
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cutting edge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
This is a 8- month fixed-term role with Deloitte Global (DTTL) ideal for individuals who would like to gain global experience and return to a role wholly serving their Deloitte firm at the end of the term. Due to the global nature of this role, relocation is not required, nor supported. The opportunity is available only to those who are currently residing in one of the listed country locations.
What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte, Touche, Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) seeks a Project Manager supporting the Digital Experience Center of Excellence within the Global Brand & Marketing organization. This role is a maternity leave cover role for 6 months and will help support and streamline processes across our marketing, brand, and communications priorities and all of Deloitte’s external digital channels and audience touchpoints. Our aspiration is to be the experienced and trustedteam collaboratively delivering targeted, creative and innovative work that builds our brand, inspires our clients and impacts our business.
This is an end to end Campaign Experience Team, who support and elevate the industry and strategic marketing teams of Deloitte, creating and executing high impact marketing campaigns that reach the target audiences and achieve the desired outcomes for the business and brand. The team’s scope of work begins with taking a brief from the business, through to Creative Development, naturally transitioning to Editorial Content, Video Production, Design Strategy, UX, Social Media Strategy and Targeted Media Planning and execution.
This individual will be a key support role to the Global GDEC Creative Channel Team Lead and the wider team as a whole, assisting in the management of Campaign and Project timelines, helping to optimize the smooth running of the firm’s most complex and strategically important end-to-end marketing campaigns to assist in taking the Deloitte brand and services to market. The Project Manager’s work with the GDEC Creative Team will help facilitate complex campaign briefs and is a key support role that will be the glue whilst multiple campaigns are being managed simultaneously.
A successful candidate will have confidence to communicate with key Senior stakeholders and be able to work autonomously, but also feel comfortable in a team environment collaborating and supporting them. Comfort with handling shifting priorities and working effectively in a fast-paced, global environment while balancing scope, risk, and quality is necessary. Those with a strong entrepreneurial spirit, creative sensitives, and client service skills will thrive in this team environment.
- Work with GDEC Creative Channel team members to support their projects and manage them in Workfront.
- Assist in the delivery of major multichannel, integrated marketing campaigns across Deloitte Global that deliver on the firm’s marketing strategy and objectives.
- Develop campaign scope and timelines and manage budgetary requirements for the Team and identify and gaps in resourcing in the Project Plan.
- Work collaboratively and proactively with team members from creative, editorial, digital and comms to assist in creating content and assets that are fit for audience/channel and which help share key campaign messages and generate audience action.
- Report and feedback campaign success and/or shortcomings in a Project Management sense for lessons learnt.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of the Creative process and delivering on deadlines .
- Be able to interpret campaign briefs, supporting Deloitte’s core and network-wide campaigns
- Attend client briefings, brainstorms and contribute ideas on the best creative approach
- Ensure consistent application of Deloitte’s brand standards across collateral to achieve brand cohesion and be the brand’s guardian
- Collaborate with fellow designers and stakeholders to bring differentiation and well crafted, strategic-led design ideas to life
- Synthesize historical and competitive creative data and trends to inform and support creative strategy
- Assist in managing the creation of world class content aligned to and within specifications powering Deloitte.com, social media content, advertising and other design collateral
- Schedule and facilitate meetings to ensure timely completion of all milestones
- Demonstrate the ability to manage your own time to meet deadlines
- Support local translation and adoption globally
- Demonstrate a passion for leaving things in better shape than you found them.
- Run a weekly WIP session with the whole GDEC Team and make sure it is updated daily
- Work seamlessly with the Publishing arm, making sure that any work entered in Workfront has the correct attachments and clear briefing information.
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte’s Global Brand & Marketing team’s strategy is designed to deliver the business strategy aimed at building an iconic brand. Building the world’s leading professional services brand aligns with Deloitte Global’s strategic priorities and the Global Brand & Marketing team focuses on creating the strategies and tools that drive brand distinction, promote the brand globally, deliver partnership investments that drive connection, and infuse the brand with purpose to inspire our people and clients to make an impact that matters.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
4+ years’ experience in a production coordination, traffic/ project management role, in an agency environment
• Demonstrated project management experience
• Excellent time and people management skills, and administrative ability
• Demonstrated experience working with teams within the creative, digital, publishing,print marketing industry
• Excellent understanding of activities and operations of a marketing department
• Excellent understanding of the creative capabilities and processes of designers, videographers and writers
• Demonstrated experience in recruitment of creative resources eg. freelancers, contractors
• Makes constructive contributions to marketing campaign strategies and objectives by bringing Project Management expertise
• Understand the firm’s marketing strategy and the role Project Management plays in supporting it
• Works with key stakeholders to ensure we are reaching the right audience with the right messages. Create and clarify audience segments and adapt messaging and channels accordingly.
• Ensure all campaign messaging and activity is high impact and aligned to the objectives of campaigns
Unusual time zones due to the nature of Global work. Flexibility is appreciated
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?