Azure Identity Engineer, Deloitte Global Technology (GI-Identity & Access Management)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123681
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
Experience a firm where wellness matters.
Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
Identity Management Administrator is a CTO position within the Identity and Access Management team to support the service management and deployment of the account and group management service to member firms, which includes administration of the service, support and enhancement of service and serving as a subject matter expert in assisting adoption with member firms.
Person in this role will work as part of the Identity Mangement team which includes day to day service ownership, management and primary point of escalation for operational support.
- Focus on Identity Management daily operations, service development/maturation and operational management and oversight, including strategic direction, platform enhancements, policy governance and development, continual service improvements, on-boarding & deployment to member firms, operational support and maintenance in a large global enterprise.
- Working closely with various technology teams in DTTL, managing and resolving member firm issues and support escalations, recommending service improvements (technology, processes and governance), assisting with the deployment to new member firms, research, roadmap reviews and assisting to set the longer term direction and approach to the Identity Management under the Identity and Access Management team.
- Manage and oversee day to day activities of Microsoft Identity Management provisioning environments and ensure adherence to enterprise standards in project execution methodology, requirements gathering, quality assurance and continuous improvement.
- Provide technical, architectural, deployment and operational leadership, with a focus on Microsoft Identity Management technologies.
- Assist and guide member firm deployments and support with provisioning.
- Liaise with Microsoft to understand roadmap and align service offering accordingly.
- Recommend and document changes in processes, procedures, best practices and policies that relate to the Identity Management service to optimise and improve the value of the Identity Management service
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- Bachelor’s Degree; 5+ years of experience in technical leadership and/or technology consulting on large enterprise projects around Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 or previous versions. MCSE: Cloud Platform and Infrastructure.
- Demonstrated experience working with diverse client groups, preferably on a global basis, with ability to manage concurrent initiatives and use effective judgment in prioritization and time management. Proven ability to communicate with and present materials to senior audiences.
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager 2016, C# Programming, Powershell Programming, Sharepoint and Azure products and technologies, including solution architecture, deployment, management and support in a large global enterprise.
- Active Directory, Microsoft Exchange, Office 365 and how the technologies interact to manage a user’s identity is strongly advantageous.
- Advanced proficiency in PowerShell and C# programming expertise within Microsoft Identity Manager 2016 including, but not limited to: advanced processes using management policy rules, sets and workflows to interact with SQL, AD, Exchange and Powershell as well as Office 365.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to translate technical requirements and challenges to leadership. Excellent analytical/problem solving ability, strong influence and negotiation skills, strong written and verbal communication skills.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?