Global Assets and Solutions Group Channel Engagement Lead, Deloitte Global Consulting
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123695
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Vancouver, BC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
What will your typical day look like?
The Salesforce ASG Channel Engagement Lead is a critical role within our ASG business that will work directly with the Salesforce Global ASG Go to Market (GTM) Lead. In this role, you will drive strategic communications, own cross border channel engagement, and play a key role in collaborating with ASG Leaders on GTM activities to promote assets in making an impact globally. The role will be part of a globally distributed team acting as one.
Leadership Alignment and Engagement
- Drive the creation and execution of our internal communications and engagement strategy to build awareness and understanding of ASG, our capabilities, and assets
- Identify creative ways to successfully communicate strategic focus areas and operational key messages to varying leadership levels; understanding and optimizing communication preferences among different audiences (e.g., video creation, collaterals, etc.)
- Work with a variety of ASG and Salesforce stakeholders to ensure the creation and distribution of compelling, orchestrated, and consistent messaging across all communications (e.g., newsletters, client stories, internal marketing activities, campaigns and activations with Salesforce)
- Clearly define measurable success metrics for ASG’s engagement strategy; manage the capture, analysis, and development of key insights from these metrics to continually evolve the strategy (KX metrics, polls, etc.)
- Collaborate with Alliances and Marketing on development of ASG's marketing presence on internal and external sites, events (e.g., Dreamforce, Salesforce World Tours), and social media channels to promote assets
- Collaborate with the ASG Chief of Staff to support the development of executive communications for senior Deloitte and Salesforce stakeholders
- Partner with Salesforce Marketing to enable amplification of ASG assets
- Liaise with Country GTM Leaders and Sponsors, Global Consulting Asset Team, Global Consulting Change and Communications team, etc. to promote the ASG and ASG assets globally
- Collaborate closely with Global Consulting Asset team to align on go to market efforts, share knowledge and support the broader Asset Ambition
- Coordinate with relevant supporting resources to develop compelling positioning, messaging, and value propositions for our solutions and products
- Direct and manage tactical execution of internal integrated marketing campaigns over various channels (digital, print, social, video, etc.) to aid with asset activation in targeted regions
About the team
Global Consulting provides innovative solutions for cross-cultural, cross-border challenges our teams may encounter around the world. Using leading-edge tools, methods, and resources, we deliver top-notch service that is applied locally while staying true to our global brand and core values.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Bachelors' degree in business, marketing, communications, or a related field working in a matrixed, multi-national or global organization; Masters' degree a plus
- Minimum of 5 years' experience in roles that require strategic marketing, communications, or stakeholder engagement experience
- Experience with Salesforce solutions is a plus, experience with product selling methodology is preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail, responsiveness, and strong track record of executing high-impact initiatives
- Exceptional ability to storyboard, present, and facilitate meetings
- Understanding of various internal marketing channels, tools, and engagement tactics
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to succinctly tell a clear and compelling story
- Proven ability to successfully partner with senior internal stakeholders from various parts of the organization and drive successful outcomes cross-functionally
- Familiarity/experience with key Deloitte Salesforce alliance and assets
- Familiarity with Deloitte organization and proven ability to navigate and coordinate across networks, especially across geographies, industries, and/or offerings
- Previous market/client-facing experience
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a self-starter mentality, the ability to manage competing priorities, and comfort in dealing with ambiguity
- Adept at pivoting and balancing conflicting timelines and team priorities
- Comfort working with all levels of the organization – this role will require directly supporting multiple PPMDs
- Strong skills with MS Office applications: (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?