REMOTE Project-based roles - Managed Service Desk - Contact Centre Agent
Job Type: Independent Contractor
Reference code: 123665
Primary Location: Anywhere in Canada (remote)
All Available Locations: Fredericton, NB; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Halifax, NS; Kitchener, ON; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB
Do you have customer service or contact centre experience? Are you seeking project-based work? Join our roster to participate in projects in our Managed Service Desk space!
What will your typical day look like?
Deloitte’s OperateNext Managed Service Desk group is actively seeking resources with customer service and/or contact centre experience to assist with upcoming projects in our Service Desk space. You will work independently and remotely as part of a dynamic front-line services group. As an independent contractor or temporary employee on this team, project work will vary but tasks will include:
- Leveraging strong technical acumen, good analytical and problem-solving skills to triage and troubleshoot client issues and requests by following defined processes.
- Collaborating with your contact centre and help desk teams to respond to customer inquiries via multiple channels such as phone, email and chat.
- Provide exceptional customer service by providing timely and accurate responses using industry technologies.
- Identify opportunities for innovation in client service delivery and process efficiency.
Compensation is on an hourly basis. Please also note the following:
- As part of the Procom onboarding process, you will be required to pass a background check, which includes a criminal record check. In addition, a background check will be required annually if your contract is renewed.
- As part of the interview and onboarding process, and to ensure ongoing identity verification, you will be required to:
- show a piece of government issued ID during the interview so we can verify your identity
- send Procom two pieces of ID; and
- send Deloitte a current photo of yourself which will be used as your profile picture
- For scheduled meetings, you may be required to be on video.
- You must work in Canada at all times. Deloitte will monitor the location from which you connect to our systems
About the team
As an independent contractor or temporary employee, you will be working as part of Team Deloitte.
Our Managed Contact Centre provides support for customers and end users leveraging our workforce solutions and diverse base of professionals across Canada and globally. Our team works as the primary point of contact for client requests related to various support programs.
Deloitte is one of Canada’s leading professional services firms, providing audit, tax, consulting and financial advisory services across Canada. At Deloitte, we combine industry insight with a deep understanding of today’s local and global business challenges to give our clients the intelligent, practical and principled solutions they need to resolve both today’s and tomorrow’s challenges.
Deloitte is driven by its Purpose to make an impact that matters to its clients, people, and communities. We have been supporting Indigenous leaders, communities, and organizations for nearly 30 years. By investing our time and professional skills, Deloitte aims to break down barriers, such as access to education and employment, in order to build an inclusive and sustainable future for all. By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
You are someone with:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Professional customer service skills with a strong phone presence, solutions mindset, and passion for the customer and customer experience
- Previous customer service or contact centre experience
- Proficient with Microsoft Office tools (MS Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Availability to work flexible schedules including nights and weekends
- Additional relevant customer and IT service management training is an asset
- Flexible and quick learner, able to adapt to continuously evolving client needs
- Ability to adapt to new processes and procedures in a dynamic environment
- Ability to multitask and have strong organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and exercise good judgment
- Identify areas where clients can improve how they use our solutions
- Self-driven with attention to detail and follow through
- Minimum high school education. Post-secondary education is an asset, but not required.
We are currently recruiting for individuals who are available for remote project work from July 2023 to October 2023, with the possibility of extension. Remote work must be conducted from within Canada. Candidates must be able to work in both English and French. However, strong English only candidates are encouraged to apply.
The next step is yours
Apply by June 16, 2023. Please include a cover letter and resume (saved as one file) with your application.
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?