SAP Hybris Senior Solution Designer
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123637
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC; Brossard, QC; Fredericton, NB; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Join one of the SAP Hybris leaders and be part of the digital transformation!
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant responsible for developing and implementing solutions using Hybris framework:
· Performing customizations on Hybris Backoffice to fulfill specific business requirements.
· Developing bug free quality Java code using latest Java concepts from Java 1.8.
· Designing solutions based on Hybris/Spring framework.
· Developing REST APIs using Hybris framework.
· Building flexible search queries to retrieve the data from MySQL and S/4HANA.
· Familiar with code analysis tools like Fortify and SonarQube to scan, triage, and fix software quality and vulnerability issues.
· Developing automated test scripts using tools like Junit.
· Hands-on experience in using Ant and Maven scripts for software build.
· Familiar with tools like Bitbucket, Git and Jenkins for code maintenances and deployments.
· Preparing, testing, and implementing Hybris upgrades in lower and production environments.
· Applying your analytical skills to fix various issues found in delivered Hybris solutions.
· Supporting other teams like infrastructure, SAP Basis, and DevOps to install and maintain Hybris landscapes.
About the team
· The SAP practice offers a truly distinctive talent experience that allows our people to do meaningful work; we also offer them opportunities for growth, learning, and leadership wherever they are in their careers.
· We recognize that the technology landscape is rapidly changing; our SAP practice stays ahead by embracing innovation and industry leading solutions to transform businesses.
· Our SAP team is deeply experienced in the full range of technological challenges, from complex transformations, to mid-market projects, to innovative technologies and architectures.
· Deloitte’s SAP practitioners builds expertise in services covering all project phases from exploration, to business cases, to detailed design, to end-to-end system implementation, and beyond, whether in an agile or traditional approach.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
· Bachelor’s degree or diploma/college degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or an equivalent discipline.
· At least 5 years of experience in SAP Hybris API development.
· Understanding and implementing REST APIs using Hybris framework is essential desirable skill.
· Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in a team environment.
· Superior verbal and written communication skills.
· Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving.
· A positive attitude, someone who likes to learn, someone who is happy to share.
· French speaking will be highly desirable. (Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is an asset for this position)
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?