Analyst, Tax Central Support Team ( 12-month Contract)
Job Type: Temporary Contract
Reference code: 123642
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Brossard, QC; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
Are you looking for an exciting opportunity to work with Deloitte National Tax? Do you have exceptional customer service skills? Do you excel in a fast paced work environment that manages a high volume of requests? Then we are looking for you to join our team.
What will your typical day look like?
“Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position.”
As an Analyst, you will support our tax practitioners nationally by providing assistance with CRM (our sale pipeline) entering accurate data into both CRM and SAP. Your day to day activities will include analyzing data submitted to our team, ensuring it is accurate to process client acceptance and engagement acceptance procedures (CAEA). You will also be responsible for obtaining approvals, were necessary, utilizing our global entity search system. In addition, once approvals are obtained, you will be responsible for providing our BOT with the necessary information to generate billable codes for time entry. You will also update both CRM and SAP as required. Effective written and verbal communication skills are key to moving requests forward quickly and efficiently.
About the team
The Tax Central Support Team is a group of specialists with indepth knowledge of CRM, SAP and the requirements of the CAEA process. Our group of 13 people work in both Ontario and the Quebec Region supporting the Tax Practice across Canada, in both English and French.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
- 2 years of relevant work experience in a position requiring the management of a high volume of requests as well as strong analytical and customer service skills
- Ability to enter data accurately and effectively under pressure and to prioritize workload
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong communication skills with the ability to provide concise and professional instructions to practitioners, both written and verbal in both French and English
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Effective problem-solving skills to resolve issues within area of responsibility
- CRM and SAP experience an asset
- Excellent organization and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively within a virtual team as well as being able to work on own initiative
- Comfortable learning IT systems quickly
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft office package (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of Salesforce, Jupiter and/or Paradigm
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?