Senior Consultant Business Agility
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123605
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
Are you an experienced Agile professional looking to develop and expand your career in new ways? This opportunity will allow you to explore and deepen Agile ways of working within a broad Deloitte network with a variety of projects and initiatives.
About the team
The Business Agility practice is part of Deloitte's core business operations that focuses on optimizing clients' business operations and helping them leverage new technologies.
With over 1000 practitioners in North America and over 50 practitioners in Canada, the practice has established a solid foundation and credibility in the Canadian marketplace as a market leader and trusted partner. Our primary clients are in the public, mining and resources, consumer, insurance, and banking sectors.
The team is built around the vision of "Making the world of work sustainably better". Our goal is to improve the way organizations and teams work so they can accelerate the speed at which they create value.
We are a team of creative problem solvers with diverse backgrounds who have built a unique culture of professionalism, strategic thinking, and passion for helping organizations innovate. We believe strongly in the power of diversity, equity, and inclusion, and it shows in our team composition. Our team is growing at an exceptional rate, and we are looking for passionate and skilled individuals to support our expanding business.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Business Agility practitioner, you’ll embark on exciting projects that range from project delivery where you’ll act as a Scrum Master or Agile Coach to help optimize team performance, to advisory and strategy projects where you’ll help implement new operating models, transformation projects or executive coaching.
Here is a sample of the areas you will spend your energy in:
- Managing an end-to-end business agility transformation across all business functions, with a focus on:
- Business transformation strategy and design
- End-to-end product delivery flow
- Organizational design and cultural change
- Leadership consulting and coaching
- Lead large-scale transformation implementations with various client business functions including Product, Engineering, Data Analytics, Marketing, Sales, Finance, HR, Risk, and IT
- Supporting sales and business development opportunities to support the firm's growth objectives
- Contributing to knowledge sharing, internal/external eminence, continuous improvement, and coaching and mentoring of the team in alignment with our strategic OKRs
What we are looking for
Required Experience and Skills:
o Proficiency or equivalent to 4-6 years of experience in one or more of the following areas.
o Product management and project delivery (incl. Scrum Master, Product Owner experience)
o Agile frameworks (like Scrum, Kanban, etc.), tools and coaching (Agile Coach experience)
o Customer experience / Design Thinking
o Change management, organizational transformation strategy
Additional experience: (An addition)
o Certifications: PSM/CSM, PMI-ACP, ICP-ACC, SAFe
o Empathy, understanding of the psychology of group dynamics
o Experience in the consulting industry and strong understanding of organizations and business structures
o Excellent presentation and communication skills
o Advanced knowledge of MS Suite
Bilingualism (French and English), written and spoken (Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is an asset for this position)
What we're not looking for:
o An Agile guru
o A framework implementer
o Project manager with only waterfall project management experience
o Vendor specific certification trainer
o Software developer and/or tester
What Deloitte offers:
- Bénéficiez d’une rémunération et de programmes concurrentiels.
- Profitez de jours de congé additionnels (Journées Deloitte).
- Apprenez auprès de spécialistes de l’agilité en affaires grâce à du mentorat et à du coaching dans le cadre de votre travail.
- Profitez de crédits-avantages sociaux – un avantage flexible pour soutenir votre mieux-être physique, financier et émotionnel.
- Travaillez pour un cabinet qui a votre bien-être à cœur.
- Faites l’expérience de maFlexibilité et d’un environnement de travail agile où l’important, c’est ce que vous accomplissez et non l’endroit où vous le faites.
- Faites l’expérience de maFlexibilité et tirez parti d’heures de travail réduites et d’ententes de travail saisonnières pour atteindre vos objectifs personnels.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?