Global IAM Cloud Manager, Deloitte Global Technology (GI-Identity & Access Management)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123570
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
The Cloud Access Management team is responsible for the design, engineering, and operations of the Access Management capabilities within Deloitte’s cloud environment. The Cloud Access Management Engineer will report to the Sr. Manager. In this role, you will provide ongoing support, request fulfillment of the related services, and provide escalation and support to Cloud admins and end-users leveraging the cloud platform.
- Operates as the subject matter expert in Cloud Access Management solutions
- Support the Cloud Access Management solution by performing activities like (but not limited to):
- Application and user identity and access administration (including maintaining end user security access rules and profiles across multiple systems and platforms) Carries out operational, strategic activities, and change management of all impact and risk levels
- Responsible for working incidents and service requests in Service Desk within SLA
- Monitor issue resolutions and collaborates with the application teams, vendors, and engineers when necessary to resolve issues
- Conduct periodic audits of accounts and access by producing reports of users with access to particular systems or resources
- Ensure timely removal or modification of access based upon termination listings, emergency requests and change request forms
- Engineer must have Just In Time and Just Enough Administration experience in cloud environment
- Engineer should have understanding of zero trust Architecture
- Participates and represents Cloud Access Management within the organization at architectural, design, engineering engagements, and project efforts
- Defines, publishes, and maintain Cloud Access Management standards, and operational documentation
- Maintain awareness of current direction and changes in Cloud Access Management solution
- Lead proof-of-concept and prototyping efforts in both an infrastructure design and engineering capacity - collects, analyzes, and documents results; produces summaries and recommendations
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- B.E, B.Tech, Graduation degree desired but not required with seven + years of relevant work experience
- Minimum five years of experience or training in cloud security, auditing of user accounts, elevated accounts, and access management
- Experience with Enterprise directory services (Active Directory), AZURE AD, AWS IAM, Azure RBAC
- Experience with AWS, Azure and GCP cloud platform in terms of access management
- Experience with Just In time (JIT) , Just Enough Administration( JEA), PAM technologies
- Proven teamwork qualities with emphasis on team building
- Organizational skills and ability to multitask under project deadlines
- Excellent presentation and communications skills – both oral and written
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?