Learning Operations Specialist, Manager, Deloitte Global Consulting
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123188
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Halifax, NS; Ottawa, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
What will your typical day look like?
- Content Sustainment: Execution of the content sustainment strategy to ensure the Global Consulting Curriculum and content is relevant, up-to-date, and proper marketing/promotion efforts are in place to increase program adoption
- Learning Measurement: Execute on the learning measurement strategy providing timely data and insights to inform learning program enhancements, to enhance team operations, and to enhance team member’s learning designs (through the learned use of Qualtrics, MS Forms & Mentimeter)
- Marketing & Communications: Support the Digital and Advisory verticals by creating all team communications, including team promotional material, marketing campaigns for priority learning programs and communications to the broad learning network
- Content Design & Development: Create and edit learning content and learning programs in sustainment through the learned use of existing learning technologies (Storyline 360, Brainshark, Camtasia, etc.); advise with stakeholders and team members on learning experience design
- Quality Assurance: Manage and ensure all learning design experiences adhere to the Global Consulting brand guidelines and Standards of Excellence
- Third-party vendor & relationship management: Liaison with others to accomplish the project goals: Internal teams: Procurement, Third-Party Risk Management, Saba team (LMS), Cura team (experience platform), Core Creative Services, Deloitte Brand Team, Learning Design Services, Knowledge Services, etc. and external vendors
About the team
Global Consulting provides innovative solutions for cross-cultural, cross-border challenges our teams may encounter around the world. Using leading-edge tools, methods, and resources, we deliver top-notch service that is applied locally while staying true to our global brand and core values.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in project & stakeholder/client management in client services (in the Learning industry preferable)
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience working in a matrixed multi-national or global organization;
- Proactive, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently and virtually with minimal guidance. Strong attention to detail. Ability to deal with ambiguity, and proactively address change in direction and friction points
- Comfortable navigating through a dynamic and constantly changing work environment
- Comfortable getting work done through others by collaboration and influence
- Ability to provide creative solutioning and to drive a project from an idea to delivery
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills geared to all levels of audience
- Expert PowerPoint design skills
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?