Sr. Consultant S/4HANA Plant Maintenance EAM
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123508
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant focused on SAP Enterprise Asset Management, you will:
- Take a lead role in delivering and managing consulting services to high growth organizations with a diverse team of Consultants
- Create long term relationships at a senior client level
- Execute a client service plan on complex engagements working closely with Partners
- Identify and lead business development opportunities
- Achieve expertise in a specialization and a strong reputation as a business advisor
- Actively mentor and coach team members to their highest potential
- Create a learning environment through leadership
- Lead and support SAP EAM pursuits and practice development initiatives
- Develop external eminence for Deloitte
- Promote and foster collaboration and knowledge sharing between practitioners within Deloitte
- Responsible for leading the delivery of solution based SAP EAM consulting services to large public and private sector organizations
- Pursue new business development opportunities.
- Build strong business relationships with potential clients at a senior level
- Act as a trusted business advisor
- Lead, manage, develop and coach team members
About the team
The full potential of SAP solutions isn't just about technology, it's also about driving sustainable business value. At Deloitte, our SAP specialists deliver the technology and services to help our
clients meet business performance goals and improve processes. As an SAP Global Partner we provide a broad range of consulting services, from HR, CRM and supply chain to finance transformation. Learn more about our SAP practice.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- 5+ SC years of overall combined relevant SAP Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) experience
- Experience building / leading a consulting practice.
- A strong background in Project Management
- Completed undergraduate degree with outstanding academic credentials
- Strong commitment to professional client service excellence
- Excellent interpersonal relations and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in teams
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to develop and present new ideas and conceptualize new approaches and solutions
- Proven analytical skills and systematic problem solving
- Strong commitment to building a permanent career with Deloitte in the SAP consulting space
- Canadian travel required, occasional international travel
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?