Global Learning Design Advisor, Deloitte Global Consulting
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123527
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Halifax, NS; Ottawa, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality
What will your typical day look like?
- Lead executive level meetings around learning design projects, presenting a clear point of view and plan, backed by sound reasoning, that meets the needs of the client
- Manage the project plan and multiple stakeholders to a common goal, providing guidance and ensuring the project scope is maintained
- Establish and execute on the change and communication plan, involving all necessary parties for an effective learning design and delivery
- Instructional design advisory – Strong instructional design skills for both live, virtual, and digital deliveries; evaluate and recommend build/buy/re-design approach; recommend appropriate delivery mechanisms based on leading practices, Deloitte’s 4E Continuous learning model and program outcomes, weighing the client’s need with cost/time/quality factors
- Liaison with others to accomplish the project goals (Other Deloitte businesses, MF/Geos, vendors, Saba team, Core Creative Services, Deloitte Brand Team, Learning Design Services, Knowledge Services, GC Learning Digital Development and Operate CoEs, etc.)
- Design and execute the pilot plan: Support the pilot by designing the pilot approach with the client; support appropriate change and communications activities; support recruitment and training of facilitators; creating launch toolkits and communications
- Act as a team member and representative of the GC Learning Team by supporting or leading special projects within the team, and participate in project workstreams outside the team
About the team
Global Consulting provides innovative solutions for cross-cultural, cross-border challenges our teams may encounter around the world. Using leading-edge tools, methods, and resources, we deliver top-notch service that is applied locally while staying true to our global brand and core values.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in project & stakeholder/client management in client services (in the Learning industry preferable)
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent experience working in a matrixed multi-national or global organization;
- Proactive, self-motivated and demonstrated ability to work independently and virtually with minimal guidance. Strong attention to detail. Ability to deal with ambiguity, and proactively address change in direction and friction points
- Comfortable navigating through a dynamic and constantly changing work environment
- Comfortable getting work done through others by collaboration and influence
- Ability to provide creative solutioning and to drive a project from an idea to delivery
- Strong verbal and written English communication skills geared to all levels of audience
- Expert PowerPoint design skills
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?