Senior Manager, Finance and Performance
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123214
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Ottawa, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Regina, SK; Saskatoon, SK; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Winnipeg, MB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
Fuel your passion for finance and join the best and brightest finance advisors in delivering valued solutions to our clients. Are you in?
What will your typical day look like?
Picture yourself as an integral part of a team engaged in providing Finance transformation, performance management, and advisory services to help our clients improve their business. You will take a lead role in identifying opportunities, selling and delivering Finance consulting services - including leading sales pursuits and RFPs responses, overseeing project teams and building the practice. You will analyze issues, contribute to developing recommendations, and construct creative presentations to deliver insightful solutions. On top of this, you will find yourself part of a team of talented professionals who are passionate about putting the client first and getting to the right answer.
About the team
We love to help our clients achieve their objectives. The Finance & Performance team has a long history of collaboration and innovation with our clients to offer CFOs holistic solutions to their most complex business issues. We understand the real problems affecting businesses today, and take the perspective of the CFO to understand impacts to their teams, technologies, and processes. We draw on our global network of professionals and industry experiences to tailor solutions to our clients' most urgent needs. Whether setting a vision, developing strategy, designing the Finance operating model, improving processes or deploying technology solutions, we are passionate about helping Finance leaders improve their operations and achieve their business goals.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
• A leader who embraces human and technical skills to reach solutions and inspire teams through complex engagements
• Knowledgeable of the myriad issues that face CFOs, with a track record of providing solutions to those issues
• Deeply experienced with several financial management disciplines (e.g. Finance Transformation, Finance Operating Model, Finance Information Model and Analytics, Robotic Process Automation, Digital Finance)
• Experienced with technologies that enable the Finance function (such as ERP, IFRS solutions, EPM etc.)
• Able to develop and communicate new ideas and conceptualize innovative approaches and solutions
• Able to manage and prioritize multiple projects simultaneously with a proven ability to sell, lead and deliver client engagements in Finance and Performance in a consulting capacity
• Adept at maintaining long term business relationships at a senior level, and leveraging relationships to develop business opportunities
• Knowledgeable of market trends, competitor environment, and corporate and business strategies
Canadian travel required with occasional international travel. You should be able to enter the USA to work on client assignments. Candidates interested in working in Ottawa must be able to qualify for federal government security clearance.
Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is an asset for this position in Quebec region.
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?