Tech Delivery Portfolio Team Lead (Sr. Mgr.), Deloitte Global Technology
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123123
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Halifax, NS; Vancouver, BC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
In this role, you will :
- Partner with leaders across the organization to act as an advocate for the pioneering technologies and solutions that meet the needs of our customers. You will define and align strategic direction and vision within Deloitte technology to maximize service performance, capacity, and scalability across Global, member firms, and business organizations. Additional responsibilities may include:
- Curate knowledge of customer business strategy and work collaboratively to solve business problems leveraging Tableau and other Global technologies in a complex, global environment.
- Develop and expand business relationships with Senior Deloitte Global and MF customers, creating additional opportunities to partner with technology advancement.
- Partner with Solutions Engineering Leads and the PMO to prepare overall portfolio/program/project strategy, schedule, milestones, tasks, and estimates.
- Partner with member firm technology and business leaders to drive the deployment and adoption targets of our Global solutions.
- Develop and implement the talent strategy within this BU to ensure growth, learning and development, and coaching opportunities for our people.
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Ten (10) or more years of experience in project delivery and/or related business/technology positions
- Collaborative program management skills and the ability to bring teams together to align on business strategy and priorities
- Excellent business process analysis, problem solving, and analytical skills
- Customer-relationship skills and “customer service” ethic that puts the customer first
- Consultative skills in working with different levels of stakeholders (client-service orientation, conflict resolution, analysis/synthesis of information)
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?