Senior Solution Designer, AEM Digital Operate
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 122857
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC; Brossard, QC; Fredericton, NB; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
What will your typical day look like?
This role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills as part of an experienced team committed to delivering excellent service for clients. You will play an active role throughout the Managed Services operations support (e.g.: ongoing break-fix, maintenance, monitoring, and optimization services for IT applications, configurations, and integrations with other systems) while working on AEM Assets, Sites and the rest of the Adobe Experience Cloud projects.
• Join the team and participate on key activities within the application management services lifecycle (e.g.: requirements gathering, development, testing, documentation, and deployment)
• Support development or modification of AEM Managed Services based on standard procedures and techniques
• Participate in solution testing activities.
About the team
Deloitte Digital is a Creative Consultancy – a new model for a new world. We believe that in the modern world, brands are no longer defined by the things they say, but rather the connected experiences they create. Leveraging the deep business expertise of Deloitte Consulting, the Deloitte Digital is thriving in the greenspace between traditional agencies and traditional consultancies — bringing new and innovation solutions to our clients and their customers.
Our Canadian Delivery Centre (CDC) resides within Deloitte Digital and is based out of Montreal. We work alongside our clients and their customers, combining deep technical expertise with innovative thinking, a combination and way of working that help us deliver the best digital experiences. We are passionate pioneers in technology - solution builders, roll-up-your-sleeves technologists who want a daily collaborative environment, a think-tank feel and the ability to share new ideas. Plus, we have a lot of fun along the way!
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
• A minimum of a bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience with specialization in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or other IT related discipline
• Experience and understanding of agile delivery processes, as well as leading practices around maximizing usability, maintainability and scalability
• Strong technical skills including understanding of software development principles
• A good communicator who is able to effectively communicate technological concepts in business parlance and vice versa
• Knowledge of products within the Adobe Experience Cloud and how different integrations work with Adobe Analytics.
• Solid client management skills – experience agency side and/or supporting large, diverse internal client groups
• A minimum five (5) years of experience in a technology operations management capacity and working with diverse and global teams
• Proven track record of working in multi-technology environments and understanding of the big picture
• Advanced knowledge of Application Management and Operations principles like ITIL, ITSM tools, etc.
• Advanced knowledge of different support models and support processes including incident management, problem management, release management, change management, SLA/KPI management, etc.)
• Advanced project management experience, comfortable working with matrix reporting structures
• Ability to develop and secure relationships with client management team members
• Ability to develop knowledge transfer materials and train junior resources
• Experience as a technical lead and/or project management experience (2 years+)
• Experience with Tag Management Systems, preferably Adobe Launch/Tealium/GTM or equivalent
• Experience with Adobe Experience Cloud products (Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target and Audience Manager)
• Open to learning other CMS technologies
• Ability to fluently communicate in French
• Knowledge of ECM, Digital marketing platforms, ERP, such as Opentext, Drupal, Sitecore, Sharepoint, Sprinklr, Hubspot, Marketo, Netsuite
• Knowledge in DevOps solutions and techniques (Environment Management, Versioning and Source control)
• Experience Interfacing with back-end web services (using JSON, AJAX, REST)
• Delivery Methodology (e.g., Lean / Agile / Scrum, SDLC / Waterfall)
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?