Cloud Security Enterprise Manager - Deloitte Global Technology
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123226
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Burlington, ON; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Moncton, NB; Ottawa, ON; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Cloud Security Enterprise Manager, your typical day will involve:
- Leading and delivering secure cloud eco system services across multiple Cloud Service Providers
- Designing, architecture and experience in delivering secure IaaS, PaaS and SaaS products
- Guiding product engineering teams to adopt security standards directly in the software and SSDLC
- Building software platforms and foundations for cloud based products
- Understanding of API Platforms, microservices foundations and development of security based eco systems
- Working across Cloud teams and Business units to define security requirements, design and deliver secure Cloud platform solutions
- Providing operational support and participate in agile teams focused on business unit success
- Mentoring junior engineers and architects in modern cloud best practices
- Contributing to the implementation of wide-range IT systems and security integrated solutions
- Incorporating business drivers, needs and strategies to address future business / technology needs
- Working in Agile methodology and partner with scrum teams for secure application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
- Working closely with development teams on Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration
- Communicating implications of architectural decisions, issues and plans to business and IT Leadership
- Driving the collaborative development of the technology strategy, technology standards, roadmaps, and practices
About the team
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
Required qualifications for this role are:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems Security, or equivalent professional experience
- Minimum ten (10) or more years of experience with cybersecurity and designing and building services in security architectures for cloud and cloud-hybrid based systems
- Five (5) or more years of development experience with cloud platforms including AWS, Azure and GCP
- Some experience in Agile development, SCRUM and cloud security and governance tools, and application development methodologies
- Previous experience in large scale enterprise Cloud projects from ideation to finished production product and managing relationships with multiple vendors.
- Functional experience managing a global, fully remote team of managers, cloud engineers, and analysts with stakeholders in 40+ countries.
- Two (2) to Four (4) or more years of experience in:
- building cloud architecture with Azure, using Azure Resource Manager, Azure IaaS, PaaS offerings and services in Azure Commercial offerings or the AWS, GCP, Oracle, or IBM equivalent products and services;
- practical experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployment checklists, etc;
- programming in shell/bash, Powershell, python, and/or other scripting and programming languages, Infrastructure as Code, Automation, CI/CD pipelines, and Orchestration, Patching, Vulnerability, and IaaS Agent Remediation.
- working in and around a Security Operations Center (SOC) and/or with an Incident Response team.
- doing application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
- Experience working with teams that manage tools like Microsoft Exchange or Cisco Ironport to create email rule and deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
- Demonstrate experience and knowledge involving the development of multi-tier and cross-platform architecture plans to include enterprise workflows, and distributed intranet/internet architecture
- A background in general security practices such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, multi-factor authentication, and supporting technologies
- Knowledge and experience across IT infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, and other relevant security-related regulations
- Experience with deployment tools like Chef, Ansible and/or Puppet, ticketing tools like ServiceNow, Security orchestration, automation and response (SOAR) tools like SECOPS, security information and event management (SIEM) tools like Splunk, and cloud tools like Prisma, GuardDuty, and/or Security Command Center.
- Preferred Certifications
- AWS Certified Security
- Azure Architect Certification
- Google Architect Certification
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- SANS Certifications
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?