Cloud Security Manager, Deloitte Global Technology
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123224
Primary Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Cloud Security Manager, you will:
- Be responsible for gathering technical requirements, evaluating solutions and executing on deliverables addressing Deloitte policies around Private and Public Cloud solutions.
- Lead and coordinate the work of an integrated project team comprised of multiple technical disciplines, including developers, subject matter experts, database administrators, system administrators, and system architects to implement and maintain enterprise-level information technology applications.
- Serve as a technical Manager on all Cyber matters from best practices to Cloud controls covering required compliance requirements based on data classification.
- Work as a senior advisor to leadership concerning the planning, development, design, procurement, maintenance and implementation of enterprise-level Cloud systems.
- Other key responsibilities will be to produce architecture diagrams, blueprints and to bring solutions to reality with a DevSecOps mindset & culture.
About the team
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and implement global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network.
In Deloitte Global, everyone has opportunities. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark.
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
As a Cloud Security Manager, you have:
- A bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems Security, or equivalent professional experience
- Four (4) years or more
- as a Systems Engineer and;
- in Cloud frameworks or implementing cloud security
- Experience in large scale enterprise Cloud projects from ideation to finished production product
- Four (4) or more years of experience in the following areas:
- application and/or infrastructure solution architecture
- experience building cloud architectures on AWS, Azure, GCP or similar Cloud Service Provider
- hands-on experience migrating customers to the cloud and designing DevOps operational processes, deployment checklists, etc.
- Experience and understanding of Infrastructure as Code, Automation, and Orchestration, deploying web and service-based applications in Windows/Linux environments
- Hands on experience and knowledge involving the development of multi-tier and cross-platform architecture plans to include enterprise workflows, and distributed intranet/internet architecture
- A background in general security practices such as identity and access management (IAM), encryption, multi-factor authentication, security information and event management (SIEM), and supporting technologies
Desired Skills / Certification:
- Security Certification from one of the following: AWS, Azure, Google
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Certified Cloud Security Professional (CCSP)
- Broad knowledge and experience across IT infrastructure with security frameworks and standards such as ISO 27001, NIST, and other relevant security-related regulations
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?