Operate Oracle Analytics - Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123158
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC; Brossard, QC; Fredericton, NB; Laval, QC; Quebec City, QC; Saint John, NB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on-the-job coaching
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
What will your typical day look like?
You will work as part of Operate (also known as Managed Services) team and focus on support and enhancement services specifically on Oracle Analytics Cloud working with a diverse set of clients. You will provide innovative ideas to help accelerate client delivery while broadening your own skillsets by engaging with your peers. You will have the opportunity to get involved with and contribute to initiatives within and across our Operate offering and community in Canada.
About the team
The team embraces and lives the firm’s purpose – to make an impact that matters – by pushing yourself and your team to identify solutions to challenges that are most important for our clients, people, and society. At Deloitte we develop high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities. We deliver exceptional client service by maximizing results and driving high performance from people, while also fostering collaboration across businesses and borders. We proudly influence clients, teams and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships. It’s important that we understand key objectives for clients & Deloitte and align people to them to set appropriate priorities and direction.
Operate is our world-class managed services offering that focuses on managing client’s business/technical operations including ongoing management of a client's system, processes, or capabilities. It sits within each business area and is composed of multiple assets and services that are available to our clients. Operate is a pillar of our business (alongside our Advise and Implement services) and is a critical growth area for our firm.
The goal of the Operate is to activate our Operate strategy firm-wide, share cross-business knowledge, and equip practitioners with the skills and resources required to build up this area of our business.
As a Consultant in Operate, you will be part of a team which delivers Oracle Analytics Cloud based support and enhancement services to our clients. Within our team, you will learn new skills that are in demand by our clients, gain expertise in Deloitte’s methodologies, work with our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities as a part of a team committed to delivering excellent service for clients around the globe.
Operate is the enabler for organizations to optimize their business performance and profitability all while implementing transformations that engage and activate customers through the customer journey. We help our clients solve complex business problems, improve performance, enhance shareholder value, drive sustainable growth, and create a competitive advantage.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who is:
- 5+ year of primary focus on developing customer solutions using Oracle's analytics offerings: Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Visualization, Fusion Analytics for Warehouse, OBIEE, OBIA, Machine Learning and Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW)
- 5+ year of extensive, hands on, end to end implementation/Operate experience using OAC/OBIEE Integration/Reporting tools – Analysis & Dashboards, Oracle Data Integrator
- Good knowledge of OBIA pre-built content and experience with customizing/extending OBIA pre-built content of different modules
- Solid understanding of Business Intelligence (BI) tools, Data Warehouse (DW), Oracle Data Integrator (ODI), Data Modelling concepts and SQL/PLSQL
- Good knowledge of Oracle Applications – Oracle E-business Suite or Oracle ERP, Oracle HCM (the Oracle cloud SaaS offering) is preferable
- Good knowledge of Database, Cloud Concepts, Autonomous Data warehouse (ADW), Data Integration is an added advantage
- Good understanding of ITIL based Operate/managed services processes and methodologies including experience in incident management, minor enhancements, service request management, application upgrades, etc. Hands on experience in Hypercare support would also be beneficial.
Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is required for this position
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?