Global IAM Active Directory Manager - Deloitte Global Technology
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 123141
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON; Calgary, AB; Ottawa, ON; Vancouver, BC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
What will your typical day look like?
What you will do:
- Oversight of team to install, integrate, deploy, and support IAM tools and products
- Serve as trusted advisor to Initiate, design, and deliver process improvements of IAM tools (e.g., Active Directory (AD), Domain Services (DNS), Public Key Infrastructure (PKI)
- Communicate aspects of both the product and the implementation at the technical and functional level appropriate for the solution.
- Manage and participate in operations and tactical planning within a team environment.
- Perform technology research, hands-on evaluation, and provide technical summary of the solution based on business use cases.
- Make day-to-day operational decisions and balance strategic goals to ensure systems continue to function as designed.
- Ability to work with no supervision to continuously improve the IAM posture at Deloitte from a technical and functional perspective. Will be expected to lead projects, and have direct reports
- Comfortable dealing with complexity and ambiguity, but able to challenge and enquire to develop appropriate and achievable solutions to problems.
- Strong Windows server 2016 administration
- Strong knowledge of Windows 2016 Active Directory design and administration, including monitoring, troubleshooting complex problems, and group policy management
- Strong Windows Server 2016 DNS administration and troubleshooting skills
- Demonstrated intermediate to advanced ability to use PowerShell for automation and scripting Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills
- Ability to write technical documentation
- Experience using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Must have a current Microsoft certification for Windows Active Directory support and administration
About the team
Deloitte Technology works at the forefront of technology development and processes to support and protect Deloitte around the world. In this truly global environment, we operate not in "what is" but rather "what can be" to help Deloitte deliver and connect with its clients, its communities, and one another in ways not previously conceived.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
We are looking for someone who has:
Identity Management familiarity in one or more of the following areas:
- Cloud Infrastructure & Entitlement Management
- Identity Federation
- Enterprise Directory Architecture and Design
- Resource Provisioning
- Multi-factor authentication
- Advanced knowledge/experience with the following:
- IaaS & SaaS offerings
- Multi-cloud environments (AWS, Azure GCP)
- Windows system administration
- PowerShell, Bash, and other command line interfaces
- Directories, such as Azure Active Directory, AD LDS, OpenLDAP, LDAP protocols
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?