Future Opportunity- Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) Cloud Tech- Enterprise Transformation
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 122250
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Regina, SK; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it.
What will your typical day look like?
Join a passionate engagement team responsible for multiple aspects of a project life cycle including identifying business requirements, design and prototyping solutions, technical development, testing and training.
- Lead clients through the project life cycle acting as subject matter expert.
- Lead the design and development of Oracle Cloud Integrations, Reports, and Data Conversions
- Advise clients in leading practices for deploying Oracle technology solutions
- Contribute to our growing Oracle Enterprise Solutions practice and community through building proprietary technology assets and accelerators
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and continually improve our delivery methodology
About the team
Our experienced Oracle technology professionals offer deep technical experience and are committed to delivering efficient, technology-based solutions to our clients. By combining our technical capabilities with our industry experiences, we create unmatched market offerings to solve our clients' business issues. Additionally, we have long-term partnerships with Oracle allowing us to understand solution alternatives, recommend, and support the most appropriate solution for our clients. By leveraging these elements, we are able to help our clients convert leading edge ideas into tangible results.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone who has:
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant work delivering Oracle ERP technology solutions
- Experience with Oracle Cloud reporting tools like BI Publisher, Oracle Transactional BI (OTBI), Financial Reporting Studio (FRS) is an asset
- Experience with middleware tool(s) like Oracle Integration Cloud, SOA Suite, MuleSoft, Dell Boomi is an asset
- Oracle ERP application(s) functional experience and certifications is an asset
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?