Salesforce SFS Senior Consultant
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 122760
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Burlington, ON; Brossard, QC; Calgary, AB; Edmonton, AB; Fredericton, NB; Halifax, NS; Kanata, ON; Kitchener, ON; Langley, BC; Laval, QC; Moncton, NB; Montreal, QC; Ottawa, ON; Quebec City, QC; Regina, SK; Saint John, NB; Saskatoon, SK; St. John's, NL; Toronto, ON; Vancouver, BC; Vaughan, ON; Victoria, BC; Windsor, ON; Winnipeg, MB
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
What will your typical day look like?
As a Senior Consultant, you will :
- Collaborate directly with decision-makers to better understand their business objectives, their reality and their goals in order to create the best solution
- Act as a trusted business advisor with the customer and align business processes with industry best practices
- Translate Field Service business requirements into technical specifications
- Design and configure components of the solution following best practices
- Participate in and supervise the implementation during each steps,
- Perform gap analyses and build out Salesforce roadmaps to address potential gaps;
- Work in collaboration with Project Manager and teaming with developers administrators;
- Assist customers during UAT (User Acceptance Testing)
- Deliver salesforce training to the end-user and/or power-user;
- Develop your skills through online certification (Trailhead), shadowing, mentoring and daily interaction with your colleagues and clients.
About the team
What is Nubik, a Deloitte Business:
We are digital transformation specialists in the Salesforce ecosystem with nearly 20 years of experience in the field. Nubik, a Deloitte Business helps its customers compete with outperforming business processes in the manufacturing, professional services and tech industries. A commitment to helping our staff work remotely full-time has helped Nubik build and retain a solid core of senior professionals dedicated to their craft while achieving work-life balance.
We want people driven by intellectual curiosity, who possess unique problem solving skills and hold to an unwavering belief that the right technology can solve virtually any problem. Does that sound like you? If so then you might just be the candidate we’re looking for.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
- 2+ years experience in CRM project consulting role
- 2+ years experience in Field Service Industry
- Experience with SFS
- Certification is an asset
- Strong understanding of software development processes
- Analytical mind and excellent communication skills
- Responsible, methodical, organised and thorough
- Knowledge of Agile methodology
- Fluent in English (mandatory), French is an asset
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?