Workday Integration Specialist (CDC)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 122573
Primary Location: Montreal, QC
All Available Locations: Montreal, QC
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
Joining Deloitte Consulting as a Solution Designer within our Canadian Delivery Centre located in New Brunswick and Quebec. You will be part of our team of talented consultants and be provided challenging work opportunities.
What will your typical day look like?
The role will provide you the opportunity to sharpen your technical, analytical, and business skills as part of an experienced team committed to delivering excellent service for clients. You will play an active role throughout the project lifecycle (e.g. solution analysis and development, programming, configuration, testing) while working on cloud technology implementation projects with Workday.
- Support team on key activities within the software implementation project life-cycle
- Support solution design activities (e.g. requirements gathering, system analysis, system design)
- Support development or modification of application programs based on standard procedures and techniques
- Assist higher-level programmers in the development of complex programs
- Participate in solution testing activities
- Work on routine, well-defined, analysis-type problems related to a single activity or procedure
- Analyze customer business processes and document business rules
- Develop solution related documents such as processes, requirements, desktop procedures, etc.
About the team
From our delivery center, we work with the consultants to design, develop and build solutions to help clients reimagine, reshape and rewire the competitive fabric of entire industries. Our center house a multitude of specialists, ranging from systems designers, architects and integrators. All work together on diverse projects solving problems through preconfigured and custom solutions. We are a unique blend of skills and experiences, yet we underline the value of each individual, providing customized career paths, fostering innovation and knowledge development with a focus on quality.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
- College or Bachelor's degree with specialization in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, Software Engineering or other IT related discipline
- Knowledge and experience with Web Services, REST API, XML, XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, JSON, Java, .Net or other integration techniques
- Experience in software integration and software development principles: building, designing, testing interfaces (outbound and inbound)
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving, trouble-shooting and analytical skills
- Knowledge of Workday or other HRIS is an asset
- Bilingual French/English spoken and written is an asset (Due to the nature of the role having interactions with National & Global clients, bilingualism in French and English is an asset for this position)
- Willingness to take the Workday Integration Certification
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?