Org Change Management Manager, Deloitte Global Technology (DT -MFAS-IT Change Management)
Job Type: Permanent
Reference code: 122313
Primary Location: Toronto, ON
All Available Locations: Toronto, ON
At Deloitte, we are driven to inspire and help our people, organization, communities, and country to thrive. Our Purpose is to build a better future by accelerating and expanding access to knowledge. Purpose defines who we are and gives us reason to exist as an organization.
By living our Purpose, we will make an impact that matters.
- Learn from deep subject matter experts through mentoring and on the job coaching
- Leverage the Deloitte CPA Advantage program, a comprehensive support program for CPA modules and the CFE.
- Be encouraged to deepen your technical skills…whatever those may be.
- Build your leadership skills at Deloitte University.
- Have many careers in one Firm.
- Partner with clients to solve their most complex problems
- Enjoy flexible, proactive, and practical benefits that foster a culture of well-being and connectedness.
- Enjoy My Benefit Dollars - a flexible benefit to support your physical, financial and emotional well-being.
- Experience a firm where wellness matters.
- Experience MyFlex and an agile work environment where work is what you do not where you do it
- Experience MyFlex where reduced hours or seasonal work allows you to meet your personal goals.
- Build a network of colleagues for life
- Have an impact that matters through pro bono and significant volunteer opportunities.
- Be empowered to lead and have impact with clients, our communities and in the office.
- Be expected to share your ideas and to make them a reality.
- Be part of a firm that leads the way and pushes themselves to look like contemporary Canada.
- Grow your network and your knowledge by joining one of our many Employee Resource Groups.
Do you thrive on developing creative and innovative insights to solve complex challenges? Want to work on next-generation, cuttingedge products and services that deliver outstanding value and that are global in vision and scope? Work with premier thought leaders in your field? Work for a world-class organization that provides an exceptional career experience with an inclusive and collaborative culture?
What will your typical day look like?
- Drive and implement organizational change toolkit, methodology, and activities across multiple projects Develop stakeholder relationships within Deloitte Technology and in the member firms, as required
- Use defined and established organizational change management processes, templates, and guidance
- Define project-specific change management scope, strategy, approach, and deliverables
- Develop and deliver project scope and requirements within specified timeframe including:
- Stakeholder analysis and engagement
- Change impact analysis
- Communications, training plans and materials Local adoption tracking and reporting, providing suggestions for mitigating actions, where necessary
- Serve as primary CM liaison to cross-functional team members across different geographies and cultures; partner virtually to meet established project goals
- Serve as organizational change management point of contact for local implementation teams:
- Manage quality and implementation of CM deliverables from junior team members
- Advise project team members and lead through ambiguity in matrixed environment
- Promote teaming between CM and other functional team members working on projects
- Manage and mentor junior CM team members aligned to projects
About the team
Deloitte Global Culture:
At Deloitte, we expect results. Incredible—tangible—results. And Deloitte Global professionals play a unique role in delivering those results. We reach across disciplines and borders to serve our global organization. We are the engine of Deloitte. We develop and lead global strategies and provide programs and services that unite our network. In Deloitte Global, everyone has an opportunity to lead. We see the importance of your perspective and your ability to create value. We want you to fit in—with an inclusive culture, focus on work-life fit and well-being, and a supportive, connected environment; but we also want you to stand out—with opportunities to have a strategic impact, innovate, and take the risks necessary to make your mark. Deloitte Global supports our talented professionals in answering the question: What impact will you make?
Deloitte leads with purpose, solving complex issues for our clients and communities. Across disciplines and across borders, Deloitte Global supports our network of member firms by developing and driving global strategy, programs, and platforms, and creating new solutions and transformational experiences. Our people share a passion for igniting change and a strong service orientation that shapes our organization and those it supports.
Enough about us, let’s talk about you
You are someone with:
Education: Bachelor’s degree in related discipline or an equivalent amount of professional experience working in a matrixed global environment
- 3-5 years’ experience in a professional/client services capacity, emphasizing development/management skills in the following areas: organizational change management, communication, learning and development, and general business analysis.
- Advanced understanding of organizational change management processes and proven application of change management methodologies and principles (e.g. Prosci, Kotter)
- Ability to synthesize system information and business processes into clear impacts and benefits that are conveyed through learning, communication, and presentation materials
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite and SharePoint Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to manage change and ambiguity
- Ability to learn quickly and operate in a matrixed environment with minimal oversight
- Ability to negotiate, influence, and manage others
- Ability to lead both people and project work
- Ability to implement a broad range of existing and new technologies at the global level Ability to work with diverse cultures in a virtual environment
Our promise to our people: Deloitte is where potential comes to life.
Be yourself, and more.
We are a group of talented people who want to learn, gain experience, and develop skills. Wherever you are in your career, we want you to advance.
You shape how we make impact.
Diverse perspectives and life experiences make us better. Whoever you are and wherever you’re from, we want you to feel like you belong here. We provide flexible working options to support you and how you can contribute. Be the leader you want to be.
Be the leader you want to be
Some guide teams, some change culture, some build essential expertise. We offer opportunities and experiences that support your continuing growth as a leader.
Have as many careers as you want.
We are uniquely able to offer you new challenges and roles – and prepare you for them. We bring together people with unique experiences and talents, and we are the place to develop a lasting network of friends, peers, and mentors. Our TVP is about relationships – between leaders and their people, the firm and its people, peers, and within in our communities.
The next step is yours
At Deloitte, we are all about doing business inclusively – that starts with having diverse colleagues of all abilities. Deloitte encourages applications from all qualified candidates who represent the full diversity of communities across Canada. This includes, but is not limited to, people with disabilities, candidates from Indigenous communities, and candidates from the Black community in support of living our values, creating a culture of Diversity Equity and Inclusion and our commitment to our AccessAbility Action Plan, Reconciliation Action Plan and the BlackNorth Initiative.
By applying to this job you will be assessed against the Deloitte Global Talent Standards. We’ve designed these standards to provide our clients with a consistent and exceptional Deloitte experience globally.
Deloitte Canada has 30 offices with representation across most of the country. We acknowledge our offices reside on traditional, treaty and unceded territories as part of Turtle Island and is still home to many First Nations, Métis, and Inuit peoples. We are all Treaty people.
Something looks off?