We work with the world's leading brands and publishers to drive visual performance across all of their marketing channels. The Engineering Manager role offers a unique opportunity to build products for the world's leading brands and publishers from our office in the heart of downtown Halifax.
A little bit more about our team and products:
- We're a diverse and growing team from around the world.
- We build a best-in-class, beautiful, SaaS product suite that our customers love.
- Our products compete with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
A few interesting details about our scale:
- Over 30 million unique monthly visitors for tools we support.
- Hundreds of Terabytes of media and Tens of Terabytes of data in our databases.
- Hundreds of production EC2 instances.
- Over 1 million images/videos are added every month.
A few details about our tech stack:
- Backend: Python, Flask, Celery, Kafka, SQLAlchemy.
- Databases: MySQL (Aurora), ElasticSearch.
- Infrastructure: GitHub Actions, Kubernetes, ArgoCD, Terraform, AWS.
In this position, you will play a key role in the overall success of Dash Hudson by planning, managing, and monitoring engineering functions for a product team, working closely with a Product Manager and a Designer. You will be responsible for overseeing various engineering projects, processes and timelines, along with making any necessary adjustments to ensure successful completion.