Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist
Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist for Cybeats
Cybeats is looking for an experienced and detail-oriented Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist Role to join our high energy, growing team.
Cybeats is a growing cybersecurity company, focused on innovation with a passion for protecting companies from cyber attacks. Cybeats builds certainty into any service, device, or enterprise with continuous and comprehensive software supply chain security at every step of the product lifecycle from development through operation. We are looking for you to join our journey of growth and innovation. If this sounds like the right opportunity for you we would like to get in touch.
In this role, you will be accountable for developing and leading exceptional full-funnel digital campaigns that deliver on business and communication objectives for Cybeats Technologies.
What we are looking for:
- Passion for digital growth marketing
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities
- Ability to drive strategic efficient customer acquisition
Your role will encompass the following:
- Lead the Cybeats digital marketing strategy and execution; working with internal and external stakeholders, to grow revenue objectives (i.e. leads at TOFU, MOFU and LOFU)
- Own the management and execution of SEO and SEM programs at Cybeats, may involve collaborating with outside agencies from time to time
- Own the management and execution of paid media campaigns (i.e. display, digital trade pubs, LinkedIn) post campaign analysis and reporting to leadership
- Regular analysis of Google analytics and landing pages to determine the impact on overall search results and web traffic
- Direct site tagging strategy and successfully set up and manage performance drive campaigns
- Write search ad copy as required
- Consult with stakeholders on end-to-end journey, minimizing fallout and ensuring a seamless customer experience
- Manage and lead digital reporting to deliver regular campaign updates on performance, learnings and optimization recommendations to leadership
- Lead strategic digital projects, including tracking implementation, Google Analytics and evolution of measurement/attribution/reporting
- Consistently look inside and outside of the industry for ideas, innovation, and inspiration that empowers you to think bigger and bolder as we work to make Cybeats a more recognized brand
- Outstanding ability to use analytics to distill insights and make thoughtful, strategic recommendations
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to work with diverse groups and cross-functional partners to achieve the best business outcomes
- Curiosity to dig into insights to better understand our customers and how to connect with them
- Ownership mentality, willingness to “roll up your sleeves” and step outside your sandbox when required, coupled with a positive attitude and a strong bias for action
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment, operate independently, and collaborate with a broad cross-functional team
We would love for you to have:
- Undergraduate degree in marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in B2B digital marketing, preferably in cybersecurity and technology
- Experience in brand marketing with expertise in digital
- Strong working knowledge of Hubspot, Google Analytics and SEMRush, Google Adwords, BING.
- Excellent grasp of SEM and SEO strategy and management, website metrics, ecommerce, social media
- Strong interpersonal relationship building skills
- Strategic mindset has a keen sense of priorities, along with an ability to pivot as the landscape changes
- A very high-producing, effective hands-on contributor
- You are a problem solver and communicator
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a very fast-paced and ambiguous environment, in order to drive the highest impact.
- Process/Project Management acumen with proven track record of figuring out and managing the processes and timelines necessary to get work accomplished
- Commitment to results by consistently achieving set goals, demonstrating high performance, and challenging self and others to deliver results
- Ability to work in a fast, growing environment and identifying potential roadblocks and proactively mitigating the delay of deliverables
What we offer:
Benefits - Full-time employees receive medical and dental coverage in Canada and US
Professional Growth - Let us know where you want to improve and we will support you
Fun Lunch - Enjoy a monthly lunch on us and a chance to mingle with others
Flexibility - We offer a hybrid setup, where role description permits, to promote a work life balance
Rest and Relaxation - At Cybeats we value your well-being and the need to recharge, start with 3 weeks of vacation and unlimited sick days
Family Time - Maternity leave top up and time off for new parents
Cutting Edge - Join us on our journey of cutting edge technology and exciting new projects
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job - duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Cybeats is an equal opportunity employer. We enthusiastically accept our responsibility to make employment decisions without regard to race, religious creed, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, religion, marital status, disability, military service or veteran status, genetic information, medical condition including medical characteristics, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, and local laws and ordinances. Our management is dedicated to ensuring the fulfillment of this policy with respect to hiring, placement, promotion, transfer, demotion, layoff, termination, recruitment advertising, pay, and other forms of compensation, training, and general treatment during employment.