Curv Health is recruiting a licensed, Registered Psychologist to join our high-performing and fast-growing team. This is currently an independent contractor position with an hourly pay rate and the potential to possibly transition into a full-time employee role if both parties are interested.
- Assess: perform initial assessment via video call
- Diagnose: provide diagnosis of patient with supporting notes.
- Route: patients who are 'not-a-fit' for a Curv Health to other care paths (we will help you with this).
- Prescribe: if a fit, prescribe a recurring, daily, digital treatment plan to support your diagnosis.
- Coordinate: with Curv Health's integrated clinician team of physiotherapists, psychologists, and dieticians to ensure an amazing quality of care across all services.
- Verify: the patient's compliance with your 'digital treatment plan' by reviewing the health coach's notes and communicating with them.
- Maintain: proper documentation & charting in our practice management tool.
- +2 years of in-clinic experience.
- +10 hours/week availability for initial patient assessment video calls.
- Proof of registration in good standing with the College.
- Proof of requisite insurance to practice.
- Proof of clean criminal background check.
- Comfortable working with technology & willing to advise engineering team to help build products that support our goal of high-quality, remote care.
Nice to Have (we can help you get these)
- Access to an iPad (for prescribing digital treatment programs)
- Access to an iPhone (for engaging with Curv Health Coaches)