Customer Support Representative
Posted on Thursday, November 9, 2023
Hi there—we’re Cuboh.
We’re a quickly growing Victoria-based software as a service (SaaS) start-up on a mission to transform the way restaurants manage their online orders. We’re revolutionizing the restaurant industry with our cutting-edge platform that integrates multiple delivery apps and online ordering systems, allowing restaurants to manage all of their orders in one place.
At Cuboh, we’re passionate about helping restaurants streamline their operations while keeping their customers happy. Our goal is to make the online ordering process simple and stress-free for restaurant owners. We're here to help restaurants focus on what they do best: creating delicious food, while we take care of the rest!
Since 2018, we’ve been pursuing our shared vision of making a positive impact on the restaurant industry. Our team is built on honesty and seeing beauty in the struggle— we believe that great things take time. We’re made up of dedicated individuals from various backgrounds, all united by a common goal: to help restaurants succeed. We take pride in our work, and our focus on innovation has resulted in our graduation from the 2019 Y Combinator batch, being awarded VIATEC’s Victoria Start-up of the Year in 2019, and thousands of happy customers across North America.
At Cuboh, we’re a team of problem solvers and innovators, dedicated to our mission of helping restaurants thrive. We’re excited to see what the future holds for our impact on the restaurant industry. Are you ready to join us?
💰The cool stuff:
- $42,000 - $48,000 per year, based on experience
- Unlimited paid vacation
- Flexible work-space (remote and travel friendly)
- Fun and inclusive culture - summer and holidays get-togethers and lots committees you can get involved in
- Comprehensive benefits plan after three months on the job
- Dog-friendly downtown office in Victoria, BC
📑 What you’ll be doing:
We’re looking for a full-time Customer Support Specialist. Here’s how you’ll be making an impact:
- Reporting to Mirella Melo, Customer Support Manager, you’ll provide excellent tier 1 support to our customers all across North America
- Working with other specialists and tier 2 support staff, you will exercise your communication and problem solving muscles
- Understanding our platform in and out will give you a great foundation on technology and how a SaaS supports real life business owners
⏳ What your first year at Cuboh might look like:
In your 1st month, you'll..
- Get acquainted with the team
- Ask a lot of questions and gain hands on experience with a variety of tools
- Establish personal goals and expectations to achieve by month 3
In your 6th month, you’ll…
- Have solidified your strong organizational/communication skills + know the Cuboh product like the back of your hand
- Develop a career progression so Mirella knows where you’d like to grow
- Bring process improvement ideas and documentation skills to the table
In your 1st year, you’ll…
- Be an expert in Cuboh’s platform and services
- Provide mentorship to others on the team
- Have a great understanding of all cross-functional processes
✅ What happens after you apply:
We’re striving for a recruitment process where everyone is treated fairly and equally. Here’s what your application might look like:
- Our People Ops team reviews each application (we track everything with Humi!).
- Shortlisted candidates are invited for a quick screening interview with People Ops. We take notes and send them to our hiring manager for review.
- We hold a second round of technical interviews for candidates in which they get to meet some of the Cuboh team.
- A third and final interview is held with a member of our leadership team and cross-functional team members.
- Successful candidates will get a call back once we complete our reference checks!
🌍 A quick note on inclusivity.
At Cuboh, we know that our team is our greatest asset, and we’re committed to fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion. We believe that our differences make us stronger and enable us to better serve our customers and communities. We welcome individuals from all backgrounds and strive to create an environment that is welcoming, respectful, and supportive. We’re ready and willing to accommodate you in your application process and beyond, so let us know!
P.S. Check us out on GlassDoor: http://bit.ly/3YVrjNK